Status
Not open for further replies.

bsidb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
Leroy,NY
So I understand they only made 1500 of these, I see them on ebay in the $120-$130 range, and on a couple other sites for $190. I recently found a trio of them (615, 621 and 622) for $30 each, they look legit, proper box, auth card and everything. Would you guys jump on them? I don't think the guy knows what he has.

If you could live with a 22mm top cap 30$ is worth a decent clone, chances are he has e-bay also

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I guess you could ask for proof of purchase. You could certainly purchase (possibly) with Paypal protection, so that if they are clones, they can be returned and you get your money back.

I don't really know of a way to know for sure unless you see them and the codes in person, but it may be worthwhile for you to purchase one, or purchase all and have one sent so you can verify it's authentic. The seller may not want to go through all that though, in which case that might tell you they may not be, although that does sound like a very tempting price, honestly.

Best of luck with whatever you decide,

Anna

• Useful
Reactions: Moezso

Moezso

Nov 19, 2017
I guess you could ask for proof of purchase. You could certainly purchase (possibly) with Paypal protection, so that if they are clones, they can be returned and you get your money back.

I don't really know of a way to know for sure unless you see them and the codes in person, but it may be worthwhile for you to purchase one, or purchase all and have one sent so you can verify it's authentic. The seller may not want to go through all that though, in which case that might tell you they may not be, although that does sound like a very tempting price, honestly.

Best of luck with whatever you decide,

Anna
I should've said this is an in person purchase (kiosk in my mall), I'm going to pick one of them up regardless, $30 for a handsome mod like that is a good deal, even if it is a clone. Once I get it home I'll research and inspect it, if I think they're the real deal I'll get the other 2 as well.:)

Moezso

Nov 19, 2017
An update, I bought one, I'm no expert, but I'd say these are legit. If they're clones they're damn good ones. The threads are like freakin butta, the fire button is silky, and my Fluke says the voltage drop is less than a 1/10th of a volt. And it's heavy. Like I could knock out a truck stop girl with it heavy. It's only my second mech but with the same battery it hits harder than my Pulse BF. A good deal harder. Will post pics tomorrow after work.

• Useful

Moezso

Nov 19, 2017
As promised - looks nice with the mutation x v5
20171219_000848-0.jpg

Field stripped
20171219_000950-0.jpg

Nude for you coil pervs
20171219_001204-0.jpg

Ramped up and smokin' hot!
20171219_001229-0.jpg