CyborgQuest Stopped working suddenly? (Read edit #2 ) SOLVED Ty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphantor

• Dec 29, 2022
    Just bought the Cyborg quest about 2 months ago tops.
    Been using it daily zero issues. Also use it with different attachments and it's worked great.
    Just a few minutes ago I was puffing it and it was working fine then I put it down and came back to it 10 minutes after and it just stopped working.

I press the fire button and the wattage fluctuate and get almost no vapor.

I think it might have had a short circuit all of the sudden.

Below is a 2 min clip I made showing the issue.

Thank you!

EDIT Video uploading now (Decided not to post since issue is resolved below)

EDIT #2 SOLVED:
    Holy CRAP I swear I did everything for 30 minutes and nothing worked. I reset 4 times I messed with the atomizer, I cleaned it with alcohol, I powered on and off, I tried different settings. I took the battery out. Nothing worked.
    Guess what, now the dang thing is working again. I literally just smashed it on my palm a few times took a couple of hits and its working again haha.

Ty everyone.

Last edited:
    Reactions: AXIOM_1

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Just bought the Cyborg quest about 2 months ago tops.
    Been using it daily zero issues. Also use it with different attachments and it's worked great.
    Just a few minutes ago I was puffing it and it was working fine then I put it down and came back to it 10 minutes after and it just stopped working.

I press the fire button and the wattage fluctuate and get almost no vapor.

I think it might have had a short circuit all of the sudden.

Below is a 2 min clip I made showing the issue.

Thank you!

EDIT Video uploading now (Decided not to post since issue is resolved below)

EDIT #2 SOLVED:
    Holy CRAP I swear I did everything for 30 minutes and nothing worked. I reset 4 times I messed with the atomizer, I cleaned it with alcohol, I powered on and off, I tried different settings. I took the battery out. Nothing worked.
    Guess what, now the dang thing is working again. I literally just smashed it on my palm a few times took a couple of hits and its working again haha.

Ty everyone.
    hmmm........ could have been a number of things........ The 510 pin may need adjusting or something is loose and not quite tight. Glad it's going again!

• Love
    Reactions: Alphantor
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread