• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Daily Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Everyone will go through some hard times at some point. Life isn't easy. Just something to think about...Did you know the people that are the strongest are usually the most sensitive? Did you know the people who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreated? Did you know the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones who need it the most? Did you know the 3 hardest things to say are I love you, I'm sorry, and Help me. Sometimes just because a person looks happy, you have to look past their smile and see how much pain they may be in.

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
{{{{{hugs}}}} JJ sweet friend....this is a great one* so very true too* thank you so for sharing...* xoxo
ps I just truly enjoy and love them all * ~

Everyone will go through some hard times at some point. Life isn't easy. Just something to think about...Did you know the people that are the strongest are usually the most sensitive? Did you know the people who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreated? Did you know the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones who need it the most? Did you know the 3 hardest things to say are I love you, I'm sorry, and Help me. Sometimes just because a person looks happy, you have to look past their smile and see how much pain they may be in.

Last edited:

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
I'm sorry, but school shootings should NEVER become "common place" like they say they have! I was raised knowing wrong from right, knowing I would be punished when I did wrong. I was taught to respect my elders, people's beliefs, and their possessions. I was taught love and compassion, and that you shouldn't judge or stereotype people. I thank God for allowing me to be born into the family he gave me. They didn't just "teach" me these things, they showed me these things in their daily lives. It scares me to death to think about what my grand babies are going to deal with. I know their mommy and daddies are teaching them the things I was taught, but I also know that not all parents are. Please God, don't let my grand babies ever become a victim or recipient of someone else's total disregard for human life. And please have mercy on this sad sad country that we live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread