DAILY DEALS are at SmokTek.com! - Boge, Smoktech Cartos on Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Stock Update - New E-Power Switches are in! 14650 Kit's now include low resistance switches.

E-Power 14650 switch assy with PCB

Dual Coil XL Tank Cartomizer for the 6ml SmokTank
Available in 1.5, 2.0 and 2.5 ohms

SmokTank XL - 6ml Dual Coil Cartomizer Tank Tube and Caps - no carto
3.5 ml size will also be added tomorrow!

510 Ego Mega Dual Coil Cartomizer - 1.6 ohm, 4.5ml
Available in black and stainless

Gorilla Juice E-Liquid - by Alien Visions
Boba's Bounty will be back in next week!

Many new items are being added to the site in the next few days. Check the New Items page!
Thanks everyone! :)

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
smokTek Stock Update! eGo DCT Cones in 4 sizes.

Better late than never eh?
smile.png
More fun stuff coming this week...

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Rob, I saw you have XL boge cartos, any plan to get the new XXL's that will fit DCT's?
XXL's for the DCT? This is the 1st I've heard about this...so I spoke to my SmokTech rep who say's there isn't an XXL for the DCT because the XXL has a larger diameter. So, what is this beast your talking about? Any links?
Thanks.
-Rob

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Nice! I like that cone on the Vision tank too.. How are you liking the Indulgence and the Vision Stone so far?

It works pretty well together. I really like the looks of the Vision Stone tank and it has been working good except i had some leaking issues right at first but after getting the cup in a little better it hasn't leaked at all. I think it will be better when they come out with the version with four wicks. The Indulgence is well made and works real good at 3.7V. The version-3 doesn't have the replaceable switch like the V-2 and has an ego connection instead of the 510. Some users have had issues with the switch but mine has worked real good. I don't stack the batteries or use it at 6V. I picked up a L-Rider VV for anything higher than 3.7 I might use.

andyman97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Upstate NY, USA
Last edited:

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places

andyman97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Upstate NY, USA
I just want to point something out for those of you who want to buy these for the larger DCT...they won't work...too short. They are only a hair bit bigger than the standard ones.
Check out the tube length. These are 45 mm tube lengths. New from boge. These aren't the "XL Boges" with a 40 mm tube length. These aren't the ones from before that you're thinking of.

Actually, I can't confirm the second link is the right size, they don't specify tube length on the page, but the ones from healthcabin were confirmed to be long enough for a DCT.

Last edited:

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Check out the tube length. These are 45 mm tube lengths. New from boge. These aren't the "XL Boges" with a 40 mm tube length. These aren't the ones from before that you're thinking of.

Actually, I can't confirm the second link is the right size, they don't specify tube length on the page, but the ones from healthcabin were confirmed to be long enough for a DCT.

I'll be getting some in soon so we'll see, I think they'll be fine as they are 45mm tube length.

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
SmokTek Stock Update! SmokTank Dual Coil Carto Tanks, 3.5 and 6ml in Chrome!

We now have in stock the 3.5 and 6ml sizes in chrome and black, which include a 1.5ohm dual coil flanged carto and drip tip.

If you need just the 3.5ml or 6ml tank without carto or drip tip, we have those as well;

Punch your own cartos!

Get More Vapor!
happy2.gif

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread