Dam... I mixed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazon1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2012
Phoenix,AZ
lol you have me worried about my order from blue mist after reading your other thread about them tasting horrible and now this mix using some of there juice lol.
well i hope they cant mess up the flavor extracts i ordered im assuming they are just selling lorann and TFA like everyone else, and not selling vicks44 and robitussin lol

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
lol you have me worried about my order from blue mist after reading your other thread about them tasting horrible and now this mix using some of there juice lol.
well i hope they cant mess up the flavor extracts i ordered im assuming they are just selling lorann and TFA like everyone else, and not selling vicks44 and robitussin lol

Not "everyone" is selling lorann and tfa....some make their own extracts. They are usually pretty awesome too!

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville

I don't want to worry you!... on the same token I would not order the extracts after tasting. :( Sorry to say... I would go to the DIY juice room... there are many good vendors for extracts. That is not to say that BMV extracts are bad... maybe its the way they mix... or the other pg vg things... idk... All I know is they are horrid. :( too me... some like them very much.

jazon1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2012
Phoenix,AZ
I don't want to worry you!... on the same token I would not order the extracts after tasting. :( Sorry to say... I would go to the DIY juice room... there are many good vendors for extracts. That is not to say that BMV extracts are bad... maybe its the way they mix... or the other pg vg things... idk... All I know is they are horrid. :( too me... some like them very much.

yea i have tons of flavorings from other vendors BMV just had some flavors i have not seen yet at other sites so i thought i would give them a try,hopefully its just the way they mixed them and not the extracts themselves i ordered $100 worth ill be bummed if they suck lol

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
I added more cheesecake and it seems okay... pluss. I have had 3 beers and I don't normally drink... so that may have taken the juice into a weird spot.

I definitely find that beer takes all my flavors to a weird spot. Last time I drank, I remember thinking, "Oh, this juice isnt that bad with beer...!" But I can't for the life of me remember which one it was :/ lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread