Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I was thrilled when my next order of juice arrived. However, upon inspection, i discovered that not all my merchandise made it without a scratch. The cherry Zoltz was crushed into powder! This made me sad. The juice was fine though. :p
In the name of all that is HOLY, somebody take that hammer away from NICK!!!!
Or send him to anger management or ...... something! LOL! :facepalm:

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
I was thrilled when my next order of juice arrived. However, upon inspection, i discovered that not all my merchandise made it without a scratch. The cherry Zoltz was crushed into powder! This made me sad. The juice was fine though. :p

In the name of all that is HOLY, somebody take that hammer away from NICK!!!!
Or send him to anger management or ...... something! LOL! :facepalm:

Maybe it's time to start showing Nick some love...He might get motivated to just put the hammer down then.

Johnny101

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area
I see you ended up getting my zotz I started to worry when I got an uncrushed one

niterider

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
State College, PA
I forgot to mention that I didn't know it was smashed at first. Like a zealous idiot I ripped that zoltz wrapper open with such passion and what came next was similar to when graffiti pours after winning the Superbowl. Sugary goodness everywhere! My dog sprang to attention running to kitchen like a Northern Rhino in heat. I had to snap out of my shocked position and tackled the dog. We all learned something that day....

Last edited:
Reactions: wvducklady

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I forgot to mention that I didn't know it was smashed at first. Like a zealous idiot I ripped that zoltz wrapper open with such passion and what came next was similar to when graffiti pours after winning the Superbowl. Sugary goodness everywhere! My dog sprang to attention running to kitchen like a Northern Rhino in heat. I had to snap out of my shocked position and tackled the dog. We all learned something that day....

Not to give you grief but my visual image of pouring graffiti just cracked me up! :lol:

ETA: You mean confetti, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread