Status
Not open for further replies.

beckah54

Dog Lover!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
Ohio
Peach Fog-i like it,, even at 11% it may be strong to some, and can be diluted by maybe 25%

2% Bavarian Cream FA
2% Cheesecake (Graham Crust) FA
2% Peach (flavour Art)
2% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)
3% White Peach (FA)

Flavor total: 11%

recipe was inspired by someone else's Strawberry Fog
http://..................../recipe/226322/strawberry fog
That sounds really good. I need to mix up some Carmalized Banana anyway. Think I'll mix up a small batch of this recipe too. Thanks!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I mixed up a bottle of that cherry pie a week ago,but haven't tried it yet.After getting very little flavor from the bread pudding and french toast after only a week,i decided i won't try anymore of them until they hit at least the 3 week mark.The cherry pie does smell amazing though.
My Samoa Cookie is still sittingn too. I mixed it on the 25th. The Aged Bourbon Cream I mixed at 15% on the 15th & dumped in with INW Custard 5% mixed at the same time. I let that sit for 3 days & it was really good. Not so much the first few vapes, but the longer I vaped it the better it got. I believe that the heat in the tape triggered the flavor. I just made 90 ml & increased the ABC to 16%. Set it under hot running water for awhile & shook it up. I'll do hot water again & then leave it a few days.
I may need to find a source for the ABC by the gallon. Gonna try it in my coffee in the morning!

Last edited:

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Peach Fog-i like it,, even at 11% it may be strong to some, and can be diluted by maybe 25%

2% Bavarian Cream FA
2% Cheesecake (Graham Crust) FA
2% Peach (flavour Art)
2% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)
3% White Peach (FA)

Flavor total: 11%

recipe was inspired by someone else's Strawberry Fog
http://..................../recipe/226322/strawberry fog
Need the white peach. I have Juicy Peach, I think it's Capella. I'd love a peach cobbler type vape.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
Need the white peach. I have Juicy Peach, I think it's Capella. I'd love a peach cobbler type vape.
try it with your peach... i am not real brand loyal. i do know that with fa,, peach and white peach work very well together.

this is probably the longest i have vaped something other than my sugar cookie or funfetti.

i dont steep,,,,but i do use a juice blender or frother depending on volume

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
My Samoa Cookie is still sittingn too. I mixed it on the 25th. The Aged Bourbon Cream I mixed at 15% on the 15th & dumped in with INW Custard 5% mixed at the same time. I let that sit for 3 days & it was really good. Not so much the first few vapes, but the longer I vaped it the better it got. I believe that the heat in the tape triggered the flavor. I just made 90 ml & increased the ABC to 16%. Set it under hot running water for awhile & shook it up. I'll do hot water again & then leave it a few days.
I may need to find a source for the ABC by the gallon. Gonna try it in my coffee in the morning!
i use an electric juice mixer thing,, the goal for me is to break the molecules down so much they marry each other. mine turns into white foam after about a minute. (no nic in my batches.. thats added later if i want it)
Cuisinart Smart Stick CSB-75BC 200 Watt 2 Speed Hand Blender (Brushed Chrome)
71FnWioWbuL._SY606_.jpg

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Everything I make gets 30 - 60 seconds with my badger paint mixer to blend everything together. It doesn't froth as much as a proper frothing attachment but it does aerate it a bit if the mixer head spends enough time near the top of the liquids.

I gave up on heat steeping as I am naturally lazy but I might have to break out the crock pot for my new 20ml bottle of Aged Bourbon Cream I made yesterday since I have a bottle of Buffalo Trace Bourbon Cream I want to compare it with before I drink the bottle. :party:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I mix my Samoa and vape it fresh :) Love that flavor! It does get a bit better in a few days tho :)

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Everything I make gets 30 - 60 seconds with my badger paint mixer to blend everything together. It doesn't froth as much as a proper frothing attachment but it does aerate it a bit if the mixer head spends enough time near the top of the liquids.

I gave up on heat steeping as I am naturally lazy but I might have to break out the crock pot for my new 20ml bottle of Aged Bourbon Cream I made yesterday since I have a bottle of Buffalo Trace Bourbon Cream I want to compare it with before I drink the bottle. :party:
My hot water bath consists of holding it under the tap with hot running LOL

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
i use an electric juice mixer thing,, the goal for me is to break the molecules down so much they marry each other. mine turns into white foam after about a minute. (no nic in my batches.. thats added later if i want it)
Cuisinart Smart Stick CSB-75BC 200 Watt 2 Speed Hand Blender (Brushed Chrome)
71FnWioWbuL._SY606_.jpg
I have one but for food only :)

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I haven't got the abc yet,but have seen a lot of people say it's really good,so it's on my list to try.My first set of real flavors that i got,bread pudding,french toast,and butterscotch pudding have all been sitting 2 weeks now.I haven't tried the butterscotch pudding yet since the other 2 weren't there yet when i tried them.Although,i didn't realize until today,that those 3 were mixed at about 90vg.I was in a rush when i mixed them,so i used a base that i have premixed for my sample stuff,and since most flavors are pg based,and i like my juice 30pg/70vg,i always make that base at 90vg which gets me close enough for samples,but since these flavors are vg based,i ended up very vg heavy,so those 3 may take even longer to steep.
The last batch of those flavors i got,i mixed the correct way,so they are all at the 30pg/70vg that i like,so they may not take as long,i may start trying them in a few more days,the last batch has only been steeping a week,but maybe i'll find a winner in there haha.
Almost forgot,the hot water bath i do is,take a bowl of water and heat it in the microwave to almost boiling,then let the bottles soak until the water is room temp.I only did it once on that first batch,but the 2nd batch got 3 hot soaks,because i don't want to wait a month to try them haha.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio

I have one of those magnetic stir plates that i use on my bigger batches,but my small samples just get a good shake.I may have to look into one of those small hobby type paint mixers though.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I have one of those magnetic stir plates that i use on my bigger batches,but my small samples just get a good shake.I may have to look into one of those small hobby type paint mixers though.
The badger is nice (and only $11 at amazon) since the mixing head can fit into 30ml glass bottles. I use it on all my mixes from 20ml up to 220ml and it does a fine job fpr me at my 60vg ratio. I had a 4 pack of AA Energizers that I needed a use for and they work great for this.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
The badger is nice (and only $11 at amazon) since the mixing head can fit into 30ml glass bottles. I use it on all my mixes from 20ml up to 220ml and it does a fine job fpr me at my 60vg ratio. I had a 4 pack of AA Energizers that I needed a use for and they work great for this.
I think i may pick one of those up.I looked them up right after you mentioned it,and couldn't believe how cheaply priced they are.I just wish i had seen those before spending close to $100 on my magnetic stir plate,beakers,and stir bars,i could of saved a bunch of money haha.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I think i may pick one of those up.I looked them up right after you mentioned it,and couldn't believe how cheaply priced they are.I just wish i had seen those before spending close to $100 on my magnetic stir plate,beakers,and stir bars,i could of saved a bunch of money haha.
yes, I read about and wanted a mag stir plat but couldn't stomach the cost so I figured I would start cheap and see how it worked since I am still paying off my mad rush vape stash I went a bit nuts on.

on topic (though I suppose this conversation was on topic as well): in an effort to find more recipes to use my Straw Ripe in I mixed up a variant of TBCC (Tobacco, berry, caramel and cream) based on the comments for the recipe that I am really liking. I can't link the original but I imagine most of you know where it can be found or can find it with a little google fu or just work backwards with the comments to come up with the original recipe I tweaked:

TBCC variant
9.00% RY4 Double (TFA)
4.00% Bavarian Cream DX (TFA)
2.00% Strawberry (Ripe) (TFA)
1.50% Vanilla Swirl (TFA)

#4 by Nick Nick, Jun 1, 06:05
Looks great, will try for first boysenberry mix. Havent any or tried FLV VC,, would TFA be a reasonable sub here. Thanks for all the great recipes, SthrnMixer!
#5 by SthrnMixer, Jun 6, 05:10
Nick Nick, I don't think TPA VC would be a good sub here at all. Do you have TPA Vanilla Swirl? I would sooner sub that than their VC. Say 1.5% VS if you have it.

#9 by lola, Aug 10, 21:34
hello SthrnMixer,
don't have bavarian LA, so which one should I use instead :
bavarian tpa, cap or fw ?
and same % (or more ) ?
#10 by SthrnMixer, Aug 11, 02:02
Bavarian Cream TPA - 4%

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
yes, I read about and wanted a mag stir plat but couldn't stomach the cost so I figured I would start cheap and see how it worked since I am still paying off my mad rush vape stash I went a bit nuts on.
The mixer you have is probably more than enough.Some of those stir plates get crazy expensive.I went with one on the cheap end,i think it was around $45 or so,and i'm not real happy with it.If i mixed at like 50/50 it would probably be very good,but since my juices are 70vg,it has a hard time getting a good speed on it unless i sit the beaker full of juice in a bowl of hot water for a few minutes first.Because of this,i stopped using it on most of my batches,i only use it for 120ml and up now,just to much of a hassle for small stuff.So for $11,i'll gladly give that mixer like you have a try.Do they have pretty decent power?I would imagine if they can mix paint,they should be able to handle fairly high vg too,as it's about the same thickness as most paints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread