Status
Not open for further replies.

dotma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Spokane, WA
Have recently had a problem with a vgo battery that I got on clearance from Darth Vapers that for some strange reason would not charge. I tried several times, pulled the pin thingie out, never would charge. Was going back and forth with emails to them with their suggestions, etc. Got an email today from them to call, which I did. Jamie from Darth Vapers apologized profusely for the battery not charging and she is sending me an ego battery (they dont have anymore of the vgo batteries) as a replacement.

I have never ordered from them before, but the fact that they would be this concerned about a battery that I bought on clearance and so willing to back up their products, I really believe shows that this company has integrity, cares about its customers and its reputation, and I would definitely order from them in the future.

Thank you!

dotma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Spokane, WA
Yes it is! I am disappointed that I wont be able to use the vgo battery because it has cool lights around the end that the ego doesnt but that doesnt really help if it wont charge! I dont blame the distributor for that, i mean it happens and sometimes things do not work like they should, but the fact that they really want me to be happy is an A+ in my book!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread