Status
Not open for further replies.

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
I ordered the VOT variable voltage pass-through battery from these guys. It arrived very quickly, as usual with madvapes. I was very happy with the vv function and I did enjoy the pass-through capability, especially when I forgot to charge a battery the night before. I gots to have my vapes when I first wake up!

I was not happy with the function off the charger. The battery only offered about 250 "puffs" of battery charge and that is just not much for a vaper like me. I am used to my 1100 mAh evod battery (which I can no longer find online?). Anyway, the battery did operate just like customer service at madvapes said it would. I just didn't like it for my purposes.

So: a product doing what it should and a customer who expected too much from it. Lots of places would have said "so sorry, too bad". Not madvapes. Dave offered to exchange it for whatever I wanted. I think this is awesome. I sent it back, waiting for credit to my account and will order the ZMax.

THANK YOU DAVE and MADVAPES> I appreciate your help and flexibility. You have a customer!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread