$64.95
200 Cartridges
$99.95

Contact David for shipping details

billyboy689

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
australia
this is becoming a worldwide forum ,the members level is increasing everyday as more and more people find out about e cigs
im yet to meet someone else who is aware of these items where i live
not everyone on this forum is uk/us based and if i was i would use someone local for sure , id be mad not to if the price/ service was right
some of us are fortunate enough to live in australia which is far away from everyone thankfully but everyone is welcome here
uk too cold - usa too odd :D
for me this is a lot cheaper than you guys in the northern hemisphere ,most of them wont even ship product directly down here anyway which is a shame but it all boils down to cost factor versus location so basically for me i save a fortune by buying from china

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
this is becoming a worldwide forum ,the members level is increasing everyday as more and more people find out about e cigs
im yet to meet someone else who is aware of these items where i live
not everyone on this forum is uk/us based and if i was i would use someone local for sure , id be mad not to if the price/ service was right
some of us are fortunate enough to live in australia which is far away from everyone thankfully but everyone is welcome here
uk too cold - usa too odd :D
for me this is a lot cheaper than you guys in the northern hemisphere ,most of them wont even ship product directly down here anyway which is a shame but it all boils down to cost factor versus location so basically for me i save a fortune by buying from china

yeah its good for you mate,but just not the rest of us !

Last edited:

Davidyang

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2008
China
www.eastmall.net
WOW, Just spend 5 days in Beijing, and it becomes so heat here, I like it very much. Yes, I am the manufacturer, any one is welcomed to pay a visit and I promise a two day free travel around the city. and of course this is not the manufacturer wholesale price, this is a retail price directly from a manufacturer. a bit cheaper compared with most of other sellers (you may compare). any one who want to buy in bulk from me, definately the price is a lot cheaper than the retail price. and any order from me will get at least two of the following spares, atomiser, 10ml liquid, USB charger, Car Charger, carring case. 5-10 carts. the more you order, the more you will get. meanwhile, anyone who spent $400 buying from us within 10 months, we will get a free set free. you may choose any one except pipe. Does this make me a little more than a manufacuter?:p.
By the way, we will soon have a partner in USA. so no worrying shipping China till then.

Davidyang

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2008
China
www.eastmall.net
david it would really be great for me to have a website to go to. I like that way of looking at the product, chosing the flavors, etc. Your prices look okay but maybe I missed it...did you mention shipping costs?

Thanks Kimmkegrif, sorry for the late coming of the web, it will take another week or so to get all down , as this week I am on business and trying to get a new version of the penstyle . it will be out in about two weeks. I will send them all to Dusty and others to make a review. I think people will like the new version soon.

Davidyang

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2008
China
www.eastmall.net
Just come back from Beijing, and will have to take the Products to the Guangdong Fair (one of the biggest Products Show in China, may be in the world). hope to see some of the friends here in the forum, our stand No. is : 14.4B65, welcome you all to come to visit me. I think we may be the only one who take part in the Fair of all ecig manufacturers. Good day to you all:p

Davidyang

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2008
China
www.eastmall.net
david it would really be great for me to have a website to go to. I like that way of looking at the product, chosing the flavors, etc. Your prices look okay but maybe I missed it...did you mention shipping costs?

Hi Kimmiegrif, my web is ready now, www.ecigarettemall.com will be more products on soon, and our new manual switch will be out by the middle of next month. hope there are something there meet you .:p, sorry for the late coming of the web.

Kind regards

elecorette1

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 12, 2008
norwich uk
www.elecorette.com
  • Deleted by CaSHMeRe
  • Reason: Inappropriate

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
the e smoking seller world is going to get very competitive.. a whole bunch of people basically selling the same product.. the chinese sellers will soon have the edge with internet selling just like they have with manufacturing..

just like the local bricks and mortar stores got replaced in by internet selling.. local internet selling will get replaced by "distance" chinese selling..

this all follows a predicable pattern.. local bricks and mortar stores offered better service.. but internet "cheaper" won out in the end.. cheaper seems to win the day..

a year ago i would not buy anything from Kong Kong.. now its my first port of call...

trog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread