Day Two, and Im loving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shreddoclyons

May 24, 2009
My second day using my 501, and I am loving it more with each drag.

I was not sure how much I would like it day one, but now that my atomizer has broken in a little bit, I'm getting awesome hits, every time.

My through gets a little itchy each time I take a drag, I think it might be because Im using the 24mg, and my next order of juice is going to be a little bit lighter.

Even better, I smoked 3 ciggs today, and the last one didn't seem nearly as satisfying.

Shreddoclyons

May 24, 2009
The wait is absolutely worth it

I was so anxious to get my 501, and on Saturday I checking the tracking/confirmation page, and when I saw the package was marked as delivered, when I was home all day and didn't receive it, I nearly dropped a nut.

It arrived 4 days later, and now I'm happy as can be.

Im looking for some good juice to try out, Im really intrested in a Watermelon or coffee flavor, any recommendations?

Shreddoclyons

May 24, 2009
Tell me about it, I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago... The seller I am dealing with had his order stopped by customs (later to find out, seized by the FDA). :-x

Thats what I thought happened with my 510, but that's really lame, might I recommend just asking for a refund from your seller.

I got my Dura-C from Vaporguys.com, They shipped literally hours after I ordered, and came in perfect condition. The battery's came with near full charge, over all great seller.

Cherrysky3

May 13, 2009
Springfield, MA
Thats what I thought happened with my 510, but that's really lame, might I recommend just asking for a refund from your seller.

I got my Dura-C from Vaporguys.com, They shipped literally hours after I ordered, and came in perfect condition. The battery's came with near full charge, over all great seller.

He offered one, but he also said he's receiving some 510's from another supplier who is helping him out. He's been so wonderful with communication/customer service during the delay, I've been happy to wait (er, well, sort of...) just so I could do business with his company. It should be shipping soon & I feel like a child waiting for Christmas morning, lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread