De-lurking

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfly

May 11, 2009
Central FL
Hello all. I have been spending my evenings on here learning about all the nuances of the e-cigarette my friend got for me about a month ago. Until last week, I had tried it and used it a little here and there and started to really like it. Of course, this is when I ran out of juice in my cartridges, lol. In searching for refills, I stumbled on here and learned so much. I have placed my first order with a supplier from here and can't wait to get my new juices.

In my desparation, I was able to find a local tobacco shop that sells cartridges only. I went in but they were for a different model than what I have. The guy in there was really cool. He had one too. We vaped together and I decided to try to use the wick and juice from the ones he had and add it to mine. It was cool. He got out some tools and we managed to get it to work. It was cool to meet someone else who knows what it is. I have all my carts ready for tomorrow and enough to hold me over until my order arrives.

I have to say, the more I vape, the more I like it. I notice my sinuses aren't as irritated and my sense of smell is getting better. I used to get a craving from smelling smoke but now I don't really care. I am so excited to start trying different flavors and exploring all these options I have been reading about.

Anyway, thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread