Deadly Sin - your delivery method?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tatterz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
dfw, tx
I typically use Evods or T3S's for my juices but I use a Vivi Nova for Deadly Sin. I recently put Deadly Sin in an Evod and surprisingly didn't like it very much - my first experience with "juices tasting better/worse in different tanks." That makes me question some of my other juices ..would El Kamino taste better in a vivi nova??

My problem: My Vivi Nova burns through juice crazy fast. Not only that, but it delivers burnt hits fairly often considering Deadly Sin is a 50/50 blend. Even with higher PG, the nova still offers burnt hits with chain vaping. I'm not fond of the Vivi for these reasons and am therefore trying to search out some recommended delivery methods for juices such as Deadly Sin. Its damn good in a Vivi but man, it eats up juices faster than anything I've tried.

kbjoran

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Riverdale, GA
I almost feel sorry for my Deadly Sin right now. It's being vaped side-by-side with my Boba's Bounty on my ProVari in a Loki Lab carto tank, my Five Pawns Grandmaster on my Vamo V3 in a Phiniac tank, and then my Deadly Sin is on my MVP in a Phiniac tank. All three are using the Boge LR XL 2 ohm cartos. I know I shouldn't compare the three and they all have their good qualities but, so far, the Deadly Sin isn't being vaped nearly as much as the other two.

This is my first bottle of Deadly Sin and I did run it through the drip/ProTank/carto test and it did survive to get its own tank but I really think I liked it better in my ProTank.

mikeyoneshot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2013
NYC
I almost feel sorry for my Deadly Sin right now. It's being vaped side-by-side with my Boba's Bounty on my ProVari in a Loki Lab carto tank, my Five Pawns Grandmaster on my Vamo V3 in a Phiniac tank, and then my Deadly Sin is on my MVP in a Phiniac tank. All three are using the Boge LR XL 2 ohm cartos. I know I shouldn't compare the three and they all have their good qualities but, so far, the Deadly Sin isn't being vaped nearly as much as the other two.

This is my first bottle of Deadly Sin and I did run it through the drip/ProTank/carto test and it did survive to get its own tank but I really think I liked it better in my ProTank.

Right now I have Five Pawns GrandMaster in my ProTank and I think it is fantastic. The juice is amazing but I can't see myself vaping it often, more like a treat on a late night to relax with. Can't justify filling up a carto with it just to sit around. I also have Gambit waiting to be tried as well.

Deadly Sin I'm using my iSmoka BCC 2.2ohm @ 3.6v and its going great! I love this 'cheap' clearo, it kicks out a ton of vapor, great throat hit, hasn't caused me any problems. Only complaint is that it goes through juice like crazy...or maybe that's just me enjoying it, but others here have had a similar response to that tank. I like Deadly Sin a lot so going to fill up one of my EMDCC's with it. Haven't gotten into carto-tanks yet. Waiting for IkenVape to come back to run it with an IBTanked. ::Hat tip to Batitude::

tatterz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
dfw, tx
I just got this juice today. I will first try it in a mini davide tank ( similar tank system to the mini protank ) if it passes then I will try it in a ibtanked using a smoktech carto. Will report back soon.

Ah. Definitely give this juice some time. I couldn't stand DS when I first got it..it was sickenly sweet. Practically unspeakable. Now, its only slightly sweet and tastes more cinnimon roll-ish. Really growing on me.

@mikeyoneshot
I've considered trying out those before. I was going to get a mini but have heard too many things about the tank just completely falling apart in peoples pockets. It happened to PBsardo after less than like a week.

Last edited:

mikeyoneshot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2013
NYC
Ah. Definitely give this juice some time. I couldn't stand DS when I first got it..it was sickenly sweet. Practically unspeakable. Now, its only slightly sweet and tastes more cinnimon roll-ish. Really growing on me.

@mikeyoneshot
I've considered trying out those before. I was going to get a mini but have heard too many things about the tank just completely falling apart in peoples pockets. It happened to PBsardo after less than like a week.

@tatterz
Assuming you are referring to the iSmoka BCC, I should have mentioned I have the minis not the full ones. I could see it happening, it's not very solid compared to a ProTank but I've dropped both of mine a number of times and haven't had an issue with leaking or breaking and I've owned them for somewhere around a month. Try it out, it's not very expensive and see what you think. I like mine and I loaded up Deadly Sin and Shivering Zebra into EMDCC's earlier this week and I have to say they taste a bit better in the iSmoka, found a bunch of GLV's (melon bona for example) taste much better in cartos IMHO. I'm keeping one of my BCC's filled with Deadly Sin and the other with Shivering Zebra and it's working for me. I tried El Kamino in the iSmoka and it was good, I liked Deadly Sin better, when I get more cartos in I will give it a shot in there just for arguments sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread