Coffee Flavors = Burnt Taste. what am I doing wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
^^^ makes perfect sense. The stores are generally using over volt proof batteries and just selling us junk. Thats been my theory too. I refuse to buy into the myths that steeping certain juices greatly enhances the flavor... allowing the ingredients to meld. HOGWASH, I say!!! I call BS on their devices being set properly by someone who knows how to set one up. No Way Jose! They are selling me the bad heads and keeping the good ones for themselves....It's a CONSPIRACY!!!!

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Something is very, very wrong with all of this, and this many users shouldn't be reporting this across the vaping community. My theory? I agree with the vendor, and I believe a lot of our batteries are overvolting and that we just don't know it because the ligrhter juice can handle it really well, or that there's a lot of funky shorts that can happen, or we're running across a lot of bad heads. I've sampled a lot of coffee juices in my life, and they're never like this in the store themselves.
...you agreed with a vendor? Keep him close and try not to stalk him, you'll scare away other customers.

It was nice knowing ya, we hardly knew ya, and you were gone before we could appreciate you. I really, seriously hope you set up a YouTube account.

I have never seen anyone lay down such a swath of destruction behind them as GN. Locked threads, deleted posts, and vacationing members. I'll miss the comedy gold, the irate mods, and the hissy fits.

Adios, GN! May you find a good vape someday. :D

MissKitty47

ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by Caridwen
  • Reason: disruption
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread