Deal Extreme Health E-cigar (ruyan vegas copy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloItsRandy

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2008
New York
i got my health e-cigar today. i've had no problems with it so far. the battery is charging. the smoke is pretty good. there is a cigar aroma to it. for the money, it's pretty up there. as long as it stays like this.

the paper it's wrapped in is a little lame. there's part of me that wants to buy a cheapo cigar and wrap it in that leaf. at least it can smell like a cigar too then.

day 1 - gets a thumbs up. i'll post again in a couple weeks to see how it's going.

jigtg

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2008
Sparta, Greece
The first one I got died on the next day while I was not using it. Replacement died when I took one little too long drag from it.
They were from different manufacturing batches. I figured out what was wrong with them though. The joints that connect atomizer coil to the power wires were not properly welded which caused it(the joints) to over heat when taking little too long drags(3 seconds or so). Following that I found atomizer coil resistance had gone from 1.8 to 10 ohms. Having done some spot welding, I took 470uF 200V rated capacitor, charged it to 50 volts and blasted the atomizer. What do you know, resistance went back to 1.8 ohms and it works like new. Blasted it again with 50 volts just to make sure it welded good. It now survives 5 second drags no problem. Using 14500 size li-ion battery now.

Could some pipe carrying Sherlock Holmes find out what e-liquid they have in these...

my two cents on a long gone post :p

alot of us have tried these and the results were that they all broke after a short period, how long has one pack lasted you? did you get to burn through all of the carts?

yeah, I just did.

Mine arrived about a month ago, all the 12 carts (the two that came with the e-cig plus the 10 pack) just finished.

It is that one that come in two: sku.11211

I live in Brazil and ordered some JC juice (Original Tobacco). It is somewhere between Brazilian customs and the local PO.

Too bad DX does not sell replacement atomizers. Mine are still working OK but one of them is so, so clogged that I think it is beyond cleaning. The other is still good. Maybe the batch was faulty.

No problem with chargers, whatsoever. Anyway, if both e-cigs die, I still have two usb chargers, one for the wall inlet, other for use in the car. :D

I've tried recently this e-cigar from DX (sku 15922). I'm waiting for its arrival as well.

oldspace

Jun 21, 2009
Bulgaria (EU)
Several days ago i received DX Healty E-cigar.
The vape is pretty good and enough!
The feel in my mouht is a little harsh which is great for me.
The flavour I don't like very much. It is a little sweet to my taste ... but this is my opinion...
My father has DSE701 and when he try DX e-cigar, he say something like: "o god, now i feel like smoking real cigars"...
So, it all depends on people's taste...
Cheers!

BestLion

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2010
Zaporozhia, Ukraine
I bought one of these from Wholesale - Electronics Wholesale - Buy Wholesale Electronics from Leading Electronics I received it and it was used I kid you not..looked like someone sent it back. It didnt work, i left it on the charger many hours and tried a few times..nothing. no smoke..no nothing! I spend 30 USD on it at this company and they were a hassle to deal with and would not give me a refund. the cigar is maybe ok but this China company is the worse company i ever dealt with from China and I have bought 100s of items from china. never buy anything from them i reported them to paypal and to consumer reports. i would like to try this cigar maybe will try it at DX The model i got was absolute crap..didnt work at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread