Status
Not open for further replies.

Gioajack

Resting In Peace
Jul 20, 2012
Conifer, Colorado
For those in need of, or will be needing PG and/or VG Essential Depot is having a 20% off sale until Friday, Feb. 22nd. Use coupon code OFF20 when you check out.

Their PG and VG come in gallon jugs and their prices are very good even before the discount. I've been using them for a little under a year and have noticed no difference in taste or quality from other vendors. As a matter of fact except for the cost of having all my shirts altered to accommodate the third arm I unexpectedly grew I haven't noticed any adverse side effects what-so-ever.

Jack

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
AW's are Panasonics. AW doesn't make batteries, he tests them. Rigorously. Only the best get jacketed and labeled AW, the rest get sold off to other brands.

I recall Brandon with Evolv (I think) telling me the same thing; the AW guy is basically the first guy at the factory who chooses the picks of the litter. And I remember Dave with Super T-a real battery nerd-compairing the two with charts and graphs: his recommendation was that AW's were slightly better for unregulated 3.7v vaping, while the panasonic had the edge for regulated VV/VW mods:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...sonic-imr-18650-2250mah-cgr18650ch-stock.html

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
Efest IMR 18350 800mah 3.7V Limn batteries with Nipple (2pcs) Two efest IMR 18350's, v2 (nipple top) for $8.40 including free shipping (yea) from China (not yea).

Had a local vape shop owner carry on about these batteries, and online reviews compare them favorably to AW's. And for roughly half the price of the AW's, I figured why not? Our modmaster has tentatively given me permission to try them in my VVG. (Or at least didn't forbid or discourage me from doing so.)

Their website shows their 18650's, and they look to be the same as the panasonics.

ONLY bad thing is shipping from China.

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
Clyde, Randy is carrying them at RTD Vapors so no need to order from China. Please let us know how they are.

Batteries : Efest IMR 18350 Button Top

Yeah, and that's almost the price of AW's, but I hear what you're saying. If I'm going to pay retail, I may as well go to my local retail neighborhood vape store, OKC Vapes. But will do.

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Thanks. I just got answer from co-op person. List is still open and s/he will be updating final numbers late Wednesday. There is still a 3 per style limit, though. I imagine this is to discourage people buying up a bunch and reselling.

So REOnauts, get the most excellent prices on A7 and A7 Mini you will find.

Hugs, Feisty Alice

boilednuts

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
ALOHA STATE
For those in need of, or will be needing PG and/or VG Essential Depot is having a 20% off sale until Friday, Feb. 22nd. Use coupon code OFF20 when you check out.

Their PG and VG come in gallon jugs and their prices are very good even before the discount. I've been using them for a little under a year and have noticed no difference in taste or quality from other vendors. As a matter of fact except for the cost of having all my shirts altered to accommodate the third arm I unexpectedly grew I haven't noticed any adverse side effects what-so-ever.

Jack

Seems that the coupon doesn't apply to the 2-pk gallon size Jack. I believe its because of the free ship special they have right now. You can get the same deal from the same company on fleabay Glycerin Vegetable Kosher Food Grade USP 2 Gallons Free Shipping | eBay This might be an option for those who have ebay bucks, ebates acct or similar services. Swinging good deal for a LOT of product, no tax (outside of Fla) and free ship.

Thanks for the heads up Jack :)

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
Seems that the coupon doesn't apply to the 2-pk gallon size Jack. I believe its because of the free ship special they have right now. You can get the same deal from the same company on fleabay Glycerin Vegetable Kosher Food Grade USP 2 Gallons Free Shipping | eBay This might be an option for those who have ebay bucks, ebates acct or similar services. Swinging good deal for a LOT of product, no tax (outside of Fla) and free ship.

Thanks for the heads up Jack :)

Amazon is where I get mine. They have lots of sizes. Here is there gallon with $39.95 free shipping too: Amazon.com: Vegetable Glycerine Kosher USP - 1 Gallon (128 oz.): Health & Personal Care

boilednuts

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
ALOHA STATE

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
Karen, I think you misunderstood the posting. Ebay and Essential Depot both offer 2 gallons for $45.95 (free ship). But Holy Moly, 2 gals may last fer generations. ;)

Well, thanks for pointing out my mistake! I don't buy that much at one time. Just thought I would post an alternative.

You posted the better price or deal for that quantity.

garyinco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2010
CO, USA
Thanks. I just got answer from co-op person. List is still open and s/he will be updating final numbers late Wednesday. There is still a 3 per style limit, though. I imagine this is to discourage people buying up a bunch and reselling.

So REOnauts, get the most excellent prices on A7 and A7 Mini you will find.

Hugs, Feisty Alice

So, if you don't mind me asking, and it's not against some forum policy, what is the likely (at this time) price for the A7? I tried to look at the thread and found out I had to wait to become verified (news to me...).

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
So, if you don't mind me asking, and it's not against some forum policy, what is the likely (at this time) price for the A7? I tried to look at the thread and found out I had to wait to become verified (news to me...).

The A7 retail is around $20; same for Mini A7. I think some people have found them for less.

Feisty Alice

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Big Hit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2009
Inver Grove Heights MN
I was curious about what other REOnauts had experienced while using these attys. I thought they were great and superior to the Joye attys in every way--for about 2 weeks or so. They never get weak--they just die unexpectedly. Boom!
I'm not really complaining because we bought them at carto prices anyway. Great while they last but its not too long from what I've seen. Just wondering if others have found this to be true or perhaps not?
I have had one that I've been vaping in my VV Grand and they are better than any other atomizer that I have used.

Big Hit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2009
Inver Grove Heights MN
How does everyone find those Panasonic batteries? Are they the grey ones? I considered buying them, but the forum tends to have a AW only policy.
I bought the Panasonic 3100 MAH (single protected) NCR18650A batteries (Grand) and each charge will give me more than four times the life compared to the AW IMR 18350 batteries (VV Grand).......................Apples and seedless red grapes.:p
I have used the AW IMR 18650 batteries and the NCR Panasonics and I haven't noticed a difference in power.
The NCR Panasonics are cheaper and last twice as long as the IMR AWs.
I did notice that the Panasonics did out power the AW IC 3100 MAH 18650 batteries.
I'm impressed with the Lithium Cobalt technology that the NCR Panasonics are using.
The Panasonic NCR platform was tested as one of the best performing cells by CandlePower forum.
Most of the highest performing 18650 batteries that they tested were the NCR Panasonics that were re-branded and PCB'd by other manufacturers.
The Panasonic IMR and hybrid batteries are closely matched to the AW IMR cells.
Unfortunately,Panasonic doesn't offer 18350 batteries.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy the Panasonics especially at that great price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread