Deathwish Modz 24mm RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
IMG_20170908_174014632.jpg
IMG_20170908_160426542_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
I have only had it for 24hours but I loved its bigger brother the 30mm and I knew I had to have this for my smaller squonkers and I must say I'm loving it....any questions ?? Feel free to ask 8)

Last edited:

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
View attachment 685047 View attachment 685045 I have only had it for 24hours but I loved its bigger brother the 30mm and I knew I had to have this for my smaller squonkers and I must say I'm loving it....any questions ?? Feel free to ask 8)
that's a good lookin build:thumb: I like all of these single coil RDAs as of late

How is the airflow? I am not partial to large gaps between intake holes and prefer adjustable cyclops style. I've been eyeing just bought the Zion by Armageddon...

Last edited:

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
I have a 24mm Deathtrap coming.
I figured you would have gone for the 30mm to use on the drone as it takes 30s with no over hang. It really is the only single coil oriented(it's actually pretty easy to build dual coils in it) rda that you can put pretty much any single coil you can imagine. I currently have a 3.5mm tsuka (which is a framed staple with twisted ribbon as a wrap) and the Deathtrap eats right up no problem this coil is freaking huge 2x26gx10ply of .4 ribbon 5 wraps !!!!Flavor is very good however it is very build dependant primarily on the coil position. I have tried maybe 8 different builds and the flavor was best when I pulled the coil out towards and slightly above the cyclops airflow. Another placement that worked very well was having the coil hugged up against the clamps to take advantage of the rear airflow and pulled high to still allow air from the cyclops slot to get under the coil. It squonks very well and it only ever really over squonks/leaks if I am seriously not paying attention and squonking over and over

Last edited:
Reactions: lupinehorror

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
I got my 24mm Deathtrap and through in a juggernaut coil. I have mixed feelings but it's a nice single coil RDA. Flavor and clouds are good for a single coil. It is the easiest RDA I've ever built. It has more of a restricted airflow than I usually like. All in all I like it so far.
I really would have thought you would have gone for the 30mm but here's the thing with the 24mm for some reason it is less forgiving build wise then the 30mm you really need to nail your build on order to get that "WOW" vape from it however it is there. I have not used it as a normal dripper only a squonker and at first I was trying to put my builds right close to the side airflow like I do with most RDAs that have this configuration with long huge leads lol I will post a pic of the build I have in mine now that i feel is perfect and I am getting a stellar freaking vape. It's a 3x26gx36g alien nothing special but it's a 4mm coil slightly spaced and I fluff the hell out of my cotton and use it kind of create a tunnel for the Airflow and i feel it's honestly more flavorful then a lot of my dual coil drippers.

As I said though it took me quite a few builds for me to get it performing how I wanted

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I really would have thought you would have gone for the 30mm but here's the thing with the 24mm for some reason it is less forgiving build wise then the 30mm you really need to nail your build on order to get that "WOW" vape from it however it is there. I have not used it as a normal dripper only a squonker and at first I was trying to put my builds right close to the side airflow like I do with most RDAs that have this configuration with long huge leads lol I will post a pic of the build I have in mine now that i feel is perfect and I am getting a stellar freaking vape. It's a 3x26gx36g alien nothing special but it's a 4mm coil slightly spaced and I fluff the hell out of my cotton and use it kind of create a tunnel for the Airflow and i feel it's honestly more flavorful then a lot of my dual coil drippers.

As I said though it took me quite a few builds for me to get it performing how I wanted

Yeah I like it I just haven't had time to play with it much. I'll have time this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread