Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...........well, another GG contest loss, what's new?:laugh:

I'm glad your daughter is cool, Imeo.:):):) I wish you could have a contest without problems, my friend, not your fault as usual.......:thumb:

^^^^^^^ What he said . . .

I hope "You" and more importantly, Your Dughter is doing wel, after all you both have been though today . . .

AND - THANK YOU - for the Contest - I always have FUN ! ! ! especially trying to figure out who it is :D

BTW: If I am not to late . . . View attachment 66685 CONGRATULATIONS - "thehangdude" ! ! ! View attachment 66685

View attachment 66686

firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Port Huron MI./Ontario, CA.
If I had won would I be subjected to the same name-calling and judgment because a later guess was edited, even though my Maria Callas one wasn't?

I would hope not.

Now, if you changed your guess to the correct answer three hours after the contest ended, I'd have no problem calling you a cheat.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
For sure Wfa! And be sure that the rules will be all posted for next months contest. If you edit, it doesn't count no matter when you edit it. You have like 60 seconds from original post to correct spelling etc. Anything after that will show it as an edit and be tossed out.

If you mispell a name that you want to add so badly it can't be determined who you meant, edit it to dots sincce if it's after 60 seconds and spell it correctly on your next guess if that makes any sense. ;)

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
Imeo, how's your daughter doing?!?!? Why don't we get updates daily?!?! :?:

I hope she's doing well, but without an update I start to worry (I have 2 daughters who've have medical issues and I know the worry well).

I'm not asking for hourly updates, but can't I at least demand one update a day until she is fully healed? :D

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

I hope she's doing well, but without an update I start to worry (I have 2 daughters who've have medical issues and I know the worry well).

I'm not asking for hourly updates, but can't I at least demand one update a day until she is fully healed? :D

DITTO ^ ^ ^ ^

Although I have no children - I have also been wondering - just didn't want to bother you . . .

Doesn't even have to be once every day - maybe every other day/two . . .

That would even be better than nothing . . .

Come-on "Imeo" - No clues - just an update . . . :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you very much Mike my good friend. I wish you the very best for your 2 daughters. My small one is ok for now but we have to see what will happen in the next few days.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Uncle, its an everyday race buddy. Its difficult when you have children and sometimes I am wondering if it would be better if I was alone. But then when I see them playing around and ask me to play with them I regret for these thoughts
DITTO ^ ^ ^ ^

Although I have no children - I have also been wondering - just didn't want to bother you . . .

Doesn't even have to be once every day - maybe every other day/two . . .

That would even be better than nothing . . .

Come-on "Imeo" - No clues - just an update . . . :)

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Uncle, its an everyday race buddy. Its difficult when you have children and sometimes I am wondering if it would be better if I was alone. But then when I see them playing around and ask me to play with them I regret for these thoughts

They are our purpose and the Reason of Life -- funny its not a discovery you learn until that first time you hold your own in your arms and they look at you with thise eyes.....it makes you believe in something more powerful than humanity itself. I am with you, Imeo -- once I had Max there was nothing else that ever brought me that kind of joy than when he thinksI'm cool and someone to look up to and listen to -- but boy does the time move fast, huh?:(

I will need all of your prayers 5vz and from all of you guys. Thanks again for the huge support:):)

My friend, I'm a flake and a half but my heart is as big as Texas when it comes to kids, my greatest regret is I didn't finish teacher's college -- I tutor friends' kids when they have problems but it isn't the same, my son leaves junior high this year so it'll be the last I see of the little ones and it breaks my heart. Watching them grow is one of my true pure joys in life......my prayers have been and will always be with you, your wife, and your princess.:thumb:

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
They are our purpose and the Reason of Life -- funny its not a discovery you learn until that first time you hold your own in your arms and they look at you with thise eyes.....it makes you believe in something more powerful than humanity itself. I am with you, Imeo -- once I had Max there was nothing else that ever brought me that kind of joy than when he thinksI'm cool and someone to look up to and listen to -- but boy does the time move fast, huh?:(

My friend, I'm a flake and a half but my heart is as big as Texas when it comes to kids, my greatest regret is I didn't finish teacher's college -- I tutor friends' kids when they have problems but it isn't the same, my son leaves junior high this year so it'll be the last I see of the little ones and it breaks my heart. Watching them grow is one of my true pure joys in life......my prayers have been and will always be with you, your wife, and your princess.:thumb:

Beutifully said Ripple! It actually brings a tear of happiness to my eyes when I think back at the first time I held my first born. And nothing beats the "I wanna be like Daddy" along the way. Then poof! They are grown and making their own. But that's cool too.

Getting to spend time daily with my youngest grandson and hear him call his "Paw-paw". I'll hush now but Lord you hit the nail on the head Ripple. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread