Decided my first DYI will be 0 nic

Status
Not open for further replies.

C Jay

Jul 21, 2009
Hi All,

I've decided to get into DYI to try to save money and because it seems as if vaping is turning into kind of a hobby for me, and it may be cheaper to spend my time making juice instead of collecting mods.

Having said that I'm going to mix up some simple 0 nic one flavor juices just to see if I can make anything vapable. After I get that down I'll order some premixed nic juice (12mg is what I normally vape) and add my own flavorings. Once I'm comfortable with that I may try higher concentrate juice to cut myself. This sounds like a reasonable plan to me, but let me know any other ideas you may have. I've read the stickies and it seems like this should be fun.

Just placed an order with Wizard labs for some PG and VG as well as peppermint, gummi candy, watermelon, and horehound flavorings.

Wish me luck!

C Jay

Jul 21, 2009
You are all right that high concentrate nic is cheap, say 100 mg. Even premixed to a usable level isn't that much compared to pre-flavored juice. But I know myself and I know I don't want to mess with the additional variable of getting nic levels right with 100 mg juice and if I buy 12 mg juice I'll feel like I have to vape it no matter how bad it taste so as not to waste money. With PG and VG being as inexpensive as the are even a cheapskate like me won't feel too bad throwing away the newbie disasters!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread