The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

decided to do it yet again

Discussion in 'ProVape' started by Fishman7, May 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Fishman7

Fishman7 Senior Member Verified Member

Jan 7, 2010
    FT. LAUDERDALE FL
    decided not to go to re-hab or group (Provari-itus) and to order yet another Provari Its a sickness this will be the 8ths in the house now

anybody have any discount codes be any crazy chance ??

2. freeatlast!

freeatlast! Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2013
    Kansas, USA
    Heeheeeheeheehee! Well....if ya like 'em, ya like 'em. No need to fix what ain't broke. :2cool:

3. Susan W.

Susan W. Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2013
    Torrance, CA
    Haven't heard of any discounts and it would be all over the forum if there was one.

4. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2013
    Fantasy Island
    I have a real bad case of reoitis so I know what you mean. Isn't it all wonderful? No matter what you use, if you are happy..... that is all that matters. Welcome to ecf and the chance to meet some absolutely fantastic people here. Happy vaping and I look forward to ready more about your addiction. :)

5. dailywalker

dailywalker Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2013
    Fantastica
    I bought my second Provari Friday. I am not going to be any help here! I guess one for each hand is good enough for me!

6. egrets

egrets Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    I got my two Provari within the first two weeks since I started vaping....these are definitely good to have around just to make sure I'll have a dependable PV :)

7. Johnny101

Johnny101 Moved On ECF Veteran

It's not a sickness it's an investment

8. Mark Anthony

Mark Anthony Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 4, 2013
    Scranton, Pa USA
    This exactly!!! ^^^^^^

9. Kbennett65

Kbennett65 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2013
    Northern, Wi, USA
    8 ProVari's!!! Holy smokes Fishman7! I fought with myself when I ordered my second one, justified it by getting the dragon which can only be ordered at a retailer and I convinced my hubby it was a good investment with high resale value since it is not a common unit.
    Now I am feeling inadequate (lol). Must resist a third, fourth etc...

10. dash

dash Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2009
    Colorado
    10% OFF your entire order! Use Coupon Code MD10. Valid only on Memorial Day, 26th of May, Monday, 12:00AM to 11:59PM PST.

11. ^Top-Shelf^

^Top-Shelf^ Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2014
    Central Illinois
    Go look at the clearance section, regulars and minis with colored led for $150 but ya better hurry ;)

12. Kbennett65

Kbennett65 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2013
    Northern, Wi, USA
    Off topic but...I just looked at the clearance section and there are quite a few! And that poor lonely purple extender end cap is STILL there!

13. Tinkiegrrl

Tinkiegrrl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 18, 2013
    New York, NY
    I just bought my third off the classies. I will be of no help in this. If not for a trip to Coney Island with the kids today, I'd be waiting till midnight tonight to order a blem at 10% off for number four.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.