Status
Not open for further replies.

vikki59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2011
Santa Rosa, CA the North Bay!
First off ~ Congrats on your decision on getting a Notcigs pv... Best damned decision I've made since I've started vaping... Would've saved myself alot of $$ if I would've started here :)..

The only diff 'tween the two is the size and look of them. I personally like the Ipro better. This is the best explaination I have seen, so I'm going to borrow it here. The BP is like holding a roll of nickels, and the IP is like holding a roll of pennies. This is for diameter purposes only, not weight. They are solid feeling, but not heavy. As far as vaping, they both vape the same and battery life is the same w/both. Of course YMMV depending on your habits and types of carto's/atty's. Hope this helps you out!

thx ma'am for the explanation of the two. :)

JCB1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
New Jersey
First off ~ Congrats on your decision on getting a Notcigs pv... Best damned decision I've made since I've started vaping... Would've saved myself alot of $$ if I would've started here :)..

The only diff 'tween the two is the size and look of them. I personally like the Ipro better. This is the best explaination I have seen, so I'm going to borrow it here. The BP is like holding a roll of nickels, and the IP is like holding a roll of pennies. This is for diameter purposes only, not weight. They are solid feeling, but not heavy. As far as vaping, they both vape the same and battery life is the same w/both. Of course YMMV depending on your habits and types of carto's/atty's. Hope this helps you out!

thx ma'am for the explanation of the two. :)

Pretty good visual description and helps me out.

Now, is the Infinity Pro not any thinner than the e-Go battery, which for diamater purposes is closer to a dime?

Every time I think I've decided, I change my mind! The Infinity Pro is so damn sexy! But I don't want anything toooo skinny/long (current set up is a eGo battery with 510 cartomizer, which makes it shorter than my pen). I've watched PBusardo's review quite a few times; ironically, the Infinity Pro he is holding seems thicker than a purple one posted by a member here, which looked longer and thinner. Wonder if Phil's was a prototype?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread