decisions, decisions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikecomp93

Dec 6, 2014
Middletown, NJ
so i have been asked a few times what i want for my upcoming birthday. at first i was going to go with the zombie splatter flawless tugboat mech mod/rda combo, BUT flawless decided to have a 50% off sale on Monday so i got it myself:banana:

i have been wanting to get a nice box mod for quite some time, but cant really decide on one. my main thing is i'm looking to get a dual 18650 device, for longevity.

right now i'm bouncing back and forth between the iPV4 and the sigelei 150w. i am also open to using an unregulated box mod, although i don't have much knowledge of those - specifically the difference between parallel and series.

on one hand i like the idea of having the ability to run temperature control, although i don't know how much i would really use it. i also like the aesthetic look of the sigelei 150w.

who owns one of, or both, of these devices? which do you prefer? what box mod would you suggest instead of these?

price range, below $200 is ideal.

cheers!:toast:

Mikecomp93

Dec 6, 2014
Middletown, NJ
Loving the replies and input!

I'm more and more leaning towards the Sigelei 150w. The more i think about it the more i question how much i would really use temperature control.

To use temperature control you need to be using Ni200 or Titanium (Ti i believe). I don't really see myself using that wire anytime soon.

The only subjective thing about the Sig150w is i wish the ohm reader was a hundredth instead of tenth.

Let's see what some others recommend :thumbs:

RebornLincoln06

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2014
Grapevine, TX
Loving the replies and input!

I'm more and more leaning towards the Sigelei 150w. The more i think about it the more i question how much i would really use temperature control.

To use temperature control you need to be using Ni200 or Titanium (Ti i believe). I don't really see myself using that wire anytime soon.

The only subjective thing about the Sig150w is i wish the ohm reader was a hundredth instead of tenth.

Let's see what some others recommend :thumbs:

Temp control is definitely the next step in vaping technology. The only issue in the present is that it's still new, so there really isn't a ton of options for it yet. However, both Aspire and Kanger have come out with temperature sensing coils, with the atlantis coils clocking in at .15. Only issue there is the IPV 4's only read down to a .2. Really up to you, but they are both great options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread