Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
53795357_2287354761303235_9188167736117690368_n.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Feel like developing a chronic constipation problem and also, a detox lengthier than any other opiate? May also ruin your marriage for a time and make you slightly nuts....

Ask your doctor if suboxone is right for you!

This post brought to you by 4 years Clean Today from the Evil that was Suboxone. Alcohol, a lot longer. Suboxone, not so much. I'm so happy I was put on Suboxone when I couldn't taper my last opiate because I had no clue how much I was TAKING at the time (think handfuls, I was kind of aiming for death) because the evilness of its detox was enough to convince me to Never Use another opiate again, I even have a medical alert bracelet.

They can just shove me in a coma or give me Advil. Either one. I don't care.

The husband just told me "Take it easy today it's the weekend." LOL those are not the safe words to say to a Chronic Procrastinator. Really.

Anna

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Me & my better half filled out our passport renewal forms tonight, hard to decide who to list as next of kin to notify...why them bastids gotta make them forms so confusing? When I first got a passport, I had dreams of visiting UK...never made it there, been all over the Caribbean though, filled up two of them books with stamps, and yet to set foot on soggy English soil :lol:

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I got to take one business trip to country outside london.
Best part - renting a manual car, driving stick on the left, on the wrong side of the road, through "roundabouts". Big fun.

Also, this place was a hoot. I mean, it's a SECRET, so I had to go check it out, lol.
secret.jpg

Me & my better half filled out our passport renewal forms tonight, hard to decide who to list as next of kin to notify...why them bastids gotta make them forms so confusing? When I first got a passport, I had dreams of visiting UK...never made it there, been all over the Caribbean though, filled up two of them books with stamps, and yet to set foot on soggy English soil :lol:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
For the next two weeks: this

1bd681ba34f71c1bca0ed058bcbb55b8--moving-humor-packers-and-movers.jpg

Well if only... We did hire movers but we are boxing ourselves. Well, the husband is doing most of the boxing (never have I been so grateful for my stinky apartment and well, a job) and he has been INDUSTRIOUS.

The octogon window looks great in the bathroom in the early morning by the way. LOL, ironically, I think the husband is now WORKING harder than like, if he were actually working (which he can't it's kind of a mental state disability not a lack of industry disability.)

I feel so guilty he gave me the weekend off... I plan to do almost nothing but I do know, well, it's gonna be rough by this coming Friday.
Anna

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN

1gx7i9.jpg

Reactions: AstroTurf

Users who are viewing this thread