ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
9e17f5362c2d6d68dc42e5317ade4cba--stupid-boss-quotes-stupid-boss-humor.jpg

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
My dog would do it. He pees on everything he can, non stop 24/7. He was an uncut 2 year old desert dog when we adopted him. They almost did not let us because he was a biter and my son was little. The dog went after my kid's face as we excited the store. My son grabbed his gaping jaw and said, "No Wilis, no biting." He never tried to bite anything after that.

We tried SO long to like housetrain the beast. We would crate him for six hours then walk him for two. He would not poop, until we returned home, at which point he squatted immediately, tail waving. He was like the Napoleon of poop and had we put the dog on a boat to Elba, he would have found his way back to our living room floor.

He did not like toys, but he was really into shoes. ONE DAY, I had kicked off my favorite shoes and sat on the couch. The dog lay under them, BLATENTLY gnawing them. It was then I suggested he be an outside dog as if he ate one more pair of my shoes, he would die. I would kill him is what I'm really saying.

He does sound like an ideal "support animal" for my work, actually... :lol:

Too bad the husband is taking him back to Tucson. And it's not really "too bad" because that dog was like, "(Censored) please. You are not my caretaker." He was like, it took me hours of going out there for 15 minutes with treats and stuff to get him into his sleep lair. I might as well have been cabbage. Finally I left him out there for the night. We learned to peacefully coexist, but he also started like, stress eating.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
IDK. He seems as sane as any other politician.

I was really highly motivated for Obamacare to work. So I listened to every speech on the subject and it was sort of tragic.... To hear his early optimism, his later degeneration into "we have to make this happen I MUST have a legacy, to JUST PASS IT ALREADY PASS SOMETHING I DON'T CARE IF THE WORLD BLOWS UP."

That is how I lost any respect for Obama, and do trust me when I say I had little to begin with.

I sort of feel that only the fact that he was an African American president and all that stopped the other politicians from the dreaded like, "Lynching, I mean impeaching" at certain points in time. Everyone was too scared to be called a racist.

The cool thing about Trump is you can spot the crazy from miles away. You don't have to hunt for it. You don't have to wait for a cigar and a dress. It's just all laid out right in front of you. Kind of refreshing really.

With that said, all politicians seem to have the critical reasoning part of their brain removed.

Also, if Obama gets a memorial I hope it's the municipal library in Tucson at Ajo and Mission. Smallest, most useless library ever. One day, I would like to see Obama's name on a plaque there.

Also, you know Trump is gonna have the "Memorial Chain of Strip Clubs."

These opinions are all mine and no reflection on the deeper thoughts and wisdom thread.

Anna

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA
Also, if Obama gets a memorial I hope it's the municipal library in Tucson at Ajo and Mission. Smallest, most useless library ever. One day, I would like to see Obama's name on a plaque there.
I was thinking of somewhere more appropriate.

s-l1000.jpg

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
LOL. Lots of Obama fans here?
But to agree with @stols001, all those politicians leave a very sour taste in my mouth. All.
The only good politicians are the ones eligible to appear on a coin or a funny money "note"...in the US that is...

Users who are viewing this thread