Deeper Thoughts & Inner Weirdom 2

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
0_original.jpg

Yeah, IDK but worthy of a mention for some reason I cannot understand. I don't even know what it IS.

Anna

KristinWiig.jpg

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Darn clever exchange, Kn0tty. If you have any more, I'd love to read them.

Soooo.... back story, my coworker likes to park in my parking spot, when I'm not in the office. But.. I came in later today.
So this happened. LOL :lol:

View attachment 843635

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Darn clever exchange, Kn0tty. If you have any more, I'd love to read them.

Soooo....back story. My friend is a Cop, and she hates it when I walk to the USPS because I always walk through the alley to get there. (Through the alley is a straight shot and quicker). The alley is generally clean and minimal vagrants but she doesn't know that. LoL. But it freaks her out. So every time I go, I text her, to get her freaked out. Here's one.

2019-10-08_13.24.15.jpg

2019-10-09_09.18.19.jpg

Last edited:

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I got a message saying the attachment were not found.

Soooo....back story. My friend is a Cop, and she hates it when I walk to the USPS because I always walk through the alley to get there. (Through the alley is a straight shot and quicker). The alley is generally clean and minimal vagrants but she doesn't know that. LoL. But it freaks her out. So every time I go, I text her, to get her freaked out. Here's one.

View attachment 843653

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
LOL if any of you lot saw the original new footage on this guy? You will get it. In fact, the only video I love more than this one is the "downdwinkles" video from "Occupy Vacancy While Drinking Starbucks."

Okay that's mean I have PINKEYE foo the third time. This is getting to be EXTRAORDIARILY uncool.

I wash my hands. Maybe I need to start sanitizing my toys though. IDK. It's upsetting however. I found vaccum cleaner bag and that means-- I have to. How quickly like, "I'mma gust gonna do like, some wicks" into 1.5 hrs later, "Okay flavors and base back in fridge."

Seriously it is becauseI am afraid of changing the bag on my 15 year old Orick Excel that needed ONE belt replacement EVER.

I never have, I always made the husband do it. And, this is a high stakes bag-- It's really overfull and I saw what I vacummed into it. Mostly.I

There is also a lizard living under my bathroom cabinet. Where there be lizards, there be snakes. Ugh. I"m leaing the typos this is how I type with pinkeye. I should probably NOT go to work OR like vacuum But it Will.. Soon.

Ugh
image.jpg

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
LOL if any of you lot saw the original new footage on this guy? You will get it. In fact, the only video I love more than this one is the "downdwinkles" video from "Occupy Vacancy While Drinking Starbucks."

Okay that's mean I have PINKEYE foo the third time. This is getting to be EXTRAORDIARILY uncool.

I wash my hands. Maybe I need to start sanitizing my toys though. IDK. It's upsetting however. I found vaccum cleaner bag and that means-- I have to. How quickly like, "I'mma gust gonna do like, some wicks" into 1.5 hrs later, "Okay flavors and base back in fridge."

Seriously it is becauseI am afraid of changing the bag on my 15 year old Orick Excel that needed ONE belt replacement EVER.

I never have, I always made the husband do it. And, this is a high stakes bag-- It's really overfull and I saw what I vacummed into it. Mostly.I

There is also a lizard living under my bathroom cabinet. Where there be lizards, there be snakes. Ugh. I"m leaing the typos this is how I type with pinkeye. I should probably NOT go to work OR like vacuum But it Will.. Soon.

Ugh
image.jpg
drinking more water helped me with mine.

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Think homeowners insurance will buy me new nic? Powers been out. Freezer thawing.

You know...because the power company had to pay when they started fires, so now, to get even, they just shut off a million people because its windy somewhere.
prolly charge you a hazmat fee to dispose of it...

i wouldnt say a thing.

Users who are viewing this thread