Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
^^ Just....no:facepalm:

upload_2019-10-16_15-42-36.jpeg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I got my labs printed out since the last 7ish months my "I had thyroid cancer" doc has been trying to "Fix' my thyroid. EVERY single change she made made EVERYTHING worse. I found out via my labwork and going to the pharmacy where like there were like 3 tablets and a BIG TALK TO PATIENT PRIOR to dispensing and ah, "We, ah, well."

I was like, "Oh, so you have read my labs too? Cool that makes this easier. Can I split these suckers? Also, can I go back to my original dose and get bridged until I can go back to my regular PCP in Tucson because it's quite a hike but better than THIS:

827158d394fea3ab1eb0255d959b893d.jpg

In fact I was like, um I am also having a hard time feeling my extremities a bit. I have some clonidine laying around from my last detox. Would a pill go amiss? She was like, "I can't prescribe exactly, but clonidine is pretty benign compared to well, you know..."

I was like, "Yup, I know."

I should have dumped that damn doc the minute she was all like "OH!!! I am a thyroid cancer survivor!"

Pet "diseases" and doctors don't go well together I have found. Especially since she found her perfect dose "the FIRST time."

Yeah lady, you have been trying to kill me for 7 months and going "Wait for the lab work."

Back to my regular PCP the adult side of my team is the SUCK. They really are. I guess it makes sense since it started as a pedes clinic and the top two people are pedes. I have seriously wanted to SMACK every adult team doctor I have met.

Also, I will take Synthroid again on pain of death.

Anna

Sigh. The pharmacist said, at my questioning, "Yes, it is fine to not take ANY thyroid med for at least two days she will be calling first thing Monday."

I was like, ahhh JOY.

Anba

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
I got my labs printed out since the last 7ish months my "I had thyroid cancer" doc has been trying to "Fix' my thyroid. EVERY single change she made made EVERYTHING worse. I found out via my labwork and going to the pharmacy where like there were like 3 tablets and a BIG TALK TO PATIENT PRIOR to dispensing and ah, "We, ah, well."

I was like, "Oh, so you have read my labs too? Cool that makes this easier. Can I split these suckers? Also, can I go back to my original dose and get bridged until I can go back to my regular PCP in Tucson because it's quite a hike but better than THIS:

827158d394fea3ab1eb0255d959b893d.jpg

In fact I was like, um I am also having a hard time feeling my extremities a bit. I have some clonidine laying around from my last detox. Would a pill go amiss? She was like, "I can't prescribe exactly, but clonidine is pretty benign compared to well, you know..."

I was like, "Yup, I know."

I should have dumped that damn doc the minute she was all like "OH!!! I am a thyroid cancer survivor!"

Pet "diseases" and doctors don't go well together I have found. Especially since she found her perfect dose "the FIRST time."

Yeah lady, you have been trying to kill me for 7 months and going "Wait for the lab work."

Back to my regular PCP the adult side of my team is the SUCK. They really are. I guess it makes sense since it started as a pedes clinic and the top two people are pedes. I have seriously wanted to SMACK every adult team doctor I have met.

Also, I will take Synthroid again on pain of death.

Anna

Sigh. The pharmacist said, at my questioning, "Yes, it is fine to not take ANY thyroid med for at least two days she will be calling first thing Monday."

I was like, ahhh JOY.

Anba
Good luck Anna, I hate dealing with medical FUBAR's. I love that cardiac arrest graphic. Stay strong.

Users who are viewing this thread