Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
81402363_3451016808304346_9028597606443384832_n.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
“The Drunk Basket,” in the 1960s bars in Istanbul would hire someone to carry drunk people to their home.

BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!

LOL I could have used that service quite a bit. AND I would have saved a fair amount on lost underwear and etc.

But, was this a public service? Or did you have to "pay" your basket carrier somehow, and keep in mind, you are drunk. When you are drunk (I guess I should say *I* in this instance) am suggestible when drunk. I once spent an evening in a CARPETED bathroom with a body double of a Saved by the Bell actor only it was Skreech.

He seemed happy upon awakening, I was not .It was all sort of hazy to me and I made sure to keep it that way, and was teased mercilessly by my friends. LOL. Thank God it was summer break, I was able to LEAVE.

You know, sometimes I look back at my drunkalogues, and think, "Dude, you should have gotten sober so much sooner than you did," I mean, my first drunk wound up in the ER getting my stomach pumped,

But, they sort of did me a favor/non favor on that one, they hydrated me via IV drip, .I barely had a hangover, or at least I have had hangovers TONS worse than that one. I mean, don't get me wrong I was CRANKY (and in therapy until I convince my parents I did not "need it" and they did make me go back LATER, LOL) but really, it was not so bad.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
OH THIS IS SUCH CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waking-up-between-3-5-am-this-can-be-a-sign-of-a-spiritual-awakening.jpg

First of all, there is both a digital and non digital ALARM clock in the pic,. I don't think it is SPIRITUAL if you have to MAKE yourself do it,. Maybe if it happens effortlessly and you also levitate to the decaf which is NOW just fine. Maybe THEN I would listen.

The husband has convinced me BOTH our lives... well HIS life would be improved if I went back to this practice, and did my yoga at 5:45 am. So he can eat dinner when he wants.

I did this in Sierra Vista for many months, and the only thing that didn't suck about it was I got it out of the WAY.

It's my first morning. No yoga yet. It has been my experience on day like oh 3, you stop being homicidal/suicidal (mostly) and can cope. It takes a few weeks before you are like, "Okay I can do this."

I don't feel spiritual, I kind of have a headache, and if that pic were not virtual, it would be lying at my feet, all torn up in pieces.

It has been my experience that my first 5 am wakeup involves staring blankly into the darkness on the sofa not moving and also not trying to die. Things like 'I want to paint it black" sort of go through my mind.

The things we do for, well, not love exactly? Harmony? Because you have been married to someone a long time and you are like, "I won't be happy, personally, but we will be happier TOGETHER?" That song (Happy Together) does not cycle through my mind.

He is still ASLEEP. LOL if he were not so much accommodating I would be like, "Oh hay SURE you should get up WITH me it will be great." But there is no point of us BOTH being miserable. I guess.

He did at least assemble the vertical climbing machine. I tried it. I think the folks who like "could not do more than 5 minutes to start" must have weighed considerably more than me, because I can see it may be a reasonable workout but after about a month, I may need to attach a tin can belt to me, it works based on your weight.

I guess an hour and a half of yoga also gets you fitter than you realize. I just... I just need SOMETHING .SOME endorphins after work. Otherwise I wind up wanting to chew through steel,

LOL.
Anna

Users who are viewing this thread