82105072_2668578959893860_1508158932558807040_n.jpg

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
:nun:
"And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
@CMD-Ky I have the good old DSM practically memorized. At my new job, I am learning the ICD correspondence codes and I'm not happy about it. Although at my new job, I am only allowed to use "symptom codes." If I were a doc or therapist I could use the "F" codes, which are the useful ones. I have spent a long time with my online software and have a symptom code that corresponds to every actual diagnosis code, and more. This is due to, well, I get annoyed by this stuff. The new SW asked me for an "R" symptom code and so I took pictures of my "favorites" list and it took 7 screenshots, but well, I believe in sharing my wealth.

It was the "Oh this is okay this is normal" part that was shocking to me. The DSM is not kind to Zoophila. LOL. Let's hope it's not like homosexuality! Like where it used to be a disease but PETA gets it thrown out! No offense to homosexuality that should NOT be a diagnosable disorder!!! I DO have a sneaking suspicion that "being of the wrong gender" eh I forget the diagnosis I just remember the Brief Seconds of "this is REAL video of a penis being transformed into a vagina" by Southpark, and get traumatized. OMG the Southpark folks are genii, BUT yes, I think it is Only a disorder still because you have to get certified by a psychologist as being nuts, I mean, fervent enough about it to get the procedure done and they need a code to bill under. That's the ONLY reason.

I foresee, perhaps in my lifetime, you will be able to LOVE your pet, and perhaps even MARRY your pet.

I also don't know how you get "consent" from a pet, so I consider it animal rape, but whatever .Society doesn't care about my views.

Anna

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Depending upon the whims of politics or the vagaries of insurance reimbursement everything you memorized could change.

@CMD-Ky I have the good old DSM practically memorized. At my new job, I am learning the ICD correspondence codes and I'm not happy about it. Although at my new job, I am only allowed to use "symptom codes." If I were a doc or therapist I could use the "F" codes, which are the useful ones. I have spent a long time with my online software and have a symptom code that corresponds to every actual diagnosis code, and more. This is due to, well, I get annoyed by this stuff. The new SW asked me for an "R" symptom code and so I took pictures of my "favorites" list and it took 7 screenshots, but well, I believe in sharing my wealth.

It was the "Oh this is okay this is normal" part that was shocking to me. The DSM is not kind to Zoophila. LOL. Let's hope it's not like homosexuality! Like where it used to be a disease but PETA gets it thrown out! No offense to homosexuality that should NOT be a diagnosable disorder!!! I DO have a sneaking suspicion that "being of the wrong gender" eh I forget the diagnosis I just remember the Brief Seconds of "this is REAL video of a penis being transformed into a vagina" by Southpark, and get traumatized. OMG the Southpark folks are genii, BUT yes, I think it is Only a disorder still because you have to get certified by a psychologist as being nuts, I mean, fervent enough about it to get the procedure done and they need a code to bill under. That's the ONLY reason.

I foresee, perhaps in my lifetime, you will be able to LOVE your pet, and perhaps even MARRY your pet.

I also don't know how you get "consent" from a pet, so I consider it animal rape, but whatever .Society doesn't care about my views.

Anna

Reactions: AstroTurf

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It isn't memorized, it's in my favorites list. I already READ the long version of the NEW DSM, and kept up with all the task groups. I actually find diagnosis and how society views it to be rather interesting, actually.

I got the highest score in my DSM final exam in my whole class. The hardest part (my professor did warn us) was "catching" all the diseases mentally as you learned them,. He was like, "I just want you all to understand you are all going to get psychosomatically ill this semester, so try to empathize with your new illness, because it will help you understand." LOL.

That did not stop me like, demanding to know if my psychiatrist thought I was secretly borderline but fortunately he pointed out most of my borderline acts were when I was loaded (the maniacal ones) and I appeared reformed. He also said, "You are so classically Bipolar Type One, you should go "be" a diagnosis for the med students." LOL.

I did not know whether it was a complement, but it was reassuring.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I just need to point out now I have like, "Sex with animals" in my search engine history. This thread is gonna get me arrested.

IDK three meals and a hot cot sounds okay about now. Who am I kidding. I would rapidly go insane with all the self contemplation.

Walmart time! I gotta go bathe. I think I will feel better (in all ways) but like, I need food.

I hoped to be a Beautiful Burgundy by now. But this weekend was NOT conducive to hair dying.

I might have turned out green. I've had green hair before. You have to pretend you wanted it that way and it gets tiresome.

I was trying to go back to my natural haircolor after red and like, my hairdresser who was also my AA sponsor at the time turned it green. Then, she told me it was all my fault after like I had blood blisters on my head and said it was a PITA for HER.

I said, "Don't worry. I will not ask AGAIN. Also, you are being PAID by me to TORTURE me so I think you need to like call YOUR sponsor and complain, frankly. Because I'm too terrified of you to like, not TIP WELL."

She was ABSOLUTELY terrifying, but I picked her because she was the most terrifying woman in AA and like, you had to WORK. It was right after my relapse. I was like, ,"I don't need someone nice right now."

Anna

Users who are viewing this thread