The Early Bird gives The Worm!!!

• Agree
Reactions: Kn0ttYFive

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Here Anna. :?:

Ooh beer. Yeah I have been waiting for the day I lose everything including my job, self respect. health (probably by O/Ding on beer plus benzos plus uh, antipsychotics. I relapsed once and It was due to a med change but I was so AWESOME in recovery NONE of my providers mentioned like. meds plus ETOH can kill you. That sucked because i did not die, but I PUKED all the time and I NEVER puke and I kept thinking "What a waste of good ETOH." I was also drunk so I was like, "I better go and drive and get more."

Once I got out of rehab the second time (I could not seem to stop for some reason I guess they call it "alcoholism") I got a very very grave and severe education on ETOH and psych meds. I was a bit annoyed I was like, A) I told you Prozac was like the devil, man, and you gave it to me anyway and the time to tell me to NOT drink would be BEFORE I drank, thanks so much.

So, @Kn0ttYFive I had no idea you wished me dead.

LOL I am sure you were just offering comfort and next time a 2 liter diet Pepsi will do nicely.

Also, my supervisor sat me down and was like "You do not want to be Linda."

I was like "Oh thank God I hated her hours." He correctly identified my issue as "scatteredness." I was like, yep, not clinically but in other stuff, yeah. He is gonna "teach me stuff." Next thing you know I will be using Excel. LOL.

Anna

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Ooh beer. Yeah I have been waiting for the day I lose everything including my job, self respect. health (probably by O/Ding on beer plus benzos plus uh, antipsychotics. I relapsed once and It was due to a med change but I was so AWESOME in recovery NONE of my providers mentioned like. meds plus ETOH can kill you. That sucked because i did not die, but I PUKED all the time and I NEVER puke and I kept thinking "What a waste of good ETOH." I was also drunk so I was like, "I better go and drive and get more."

Once I got out of rehab the second time (I could not seem to stop for some reason I guess they call it "alcoholism") I got a very very grave and severe education on ETOH and psych meds. I was a bit annoyed I was like, A) I told you Prozac was like the devil, man, and you gave it to me anyway and the time to tell me to NOT drink would be BEFORE I drank, thanks so much.

LOL I am sure you were just offering comfort and next time a 2 liter diet Pepsi will do nicely.

Also, my supervisor sat me down and was like "You do not want to be Linda."

I was like "Oh thank God I hated her hours." He correctly identified my issue as "scatteredness." I was like, yep, not clinically but in other stuff, yeah. He is gonna "teach me stuff." Next thing you know I will be using Excel. LOL.

Anna
I appreciate Anna.

I am glad you are here, and all is going well for you in WVa.

Hang Tough Kiddo!!!

Jim

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Ooh beer. Yeah I 've been waiting for the day I lose everything including my job, self respect... A.s.s. virginity... Eyesight..
Anna

:(

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
A few things about the O post-- she's gotta have gone through a few dudes for that one, potentially. Those are some vastly different numbers.

Also, there is this weird disease you can get (mostly females I think but maybe guys) where you have the big O like NON Stop. Cross your legs, oops. Move. oops. Press the gas pedal, oops. Talk to your boss, oops.

The people who have it say it is like being in HELL, usually. They are like, "I hate living like this, I can't focus, everything sucks. It's like the permanent hiccups disease, only lower down. The will do ANYTHING to make it stop.

You can have too much of a good thing is what I am saying. But to the chick who went for that record: I salute you.

But-- Childbirth. So for every female advantage there is a disadvantage. Etc.

Anna

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I want me one of these, I have wanted an extra wife for a long. long long time and this seems like exceptional value. The husband is sucking today and so... I would let him pick but I'm going for a fat one, although I don't really think there IS a fat one.

buy-a-wife_o_1081859.jpg

Anna
I like the...

If ran away part!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yup, it's kinda like a WARRANTY.

So like this has been a fertile Funny pics search. Heh.

MarriageMeme_Post.jpg

funny-married-life-fb__700-png.jpg

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

get-a-break-from-arguing-with-your-girlfriend-243795.gif

LOL. This would not work on me.

husband-and-wife-arguing.jpg

OH DUDE BIBLE WIN!!!! Dang! I need me some Bible help but I am not that clever. Something that approximates "I am a giant control freak whiner?" Maybe I find something in Job God was kind of a jerk there....

I shall stop for now. But keep going. This is the most satisfying funny pics search yet. It has been too long event that tool who said I wrote journal entries
TAKE THIS!!!!

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
OMG someone wants me to follow these rules? The husband ALWAYS does the most talking/yelling. Jeez. I should email it to him. It's pretty comprehensive. If he followed these rules that would be awesome. Well l guess like, I could give it a shot.

Rules%20for%20a%20happy%20marriage.jpg

Sounds a bit like Dr. Laura Schlessinger. I miss her SO MUCH. She was really the judge Judy of counselors. I did not care about her PhD being in chemistry or whatever. I did not mind when her ex in college posted naked pics of her in compromising conditions, I was like, "Well, we all have a past." I was like GO ON BEING A TOTAL BIT:censored: Dr. LAURA!!! OMG I have ALL of her books, my favorite is the "Care and feeding of a Husband." I believe it advises stuff like showing up at the front door and ALSO like, NEVER disagreeing and you will be rewarded with a slave who does whatever you want. Etc.

She is the BOMB.

Anna

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
A few things about the O post-- she's gotta have gone through a few dudes for that one, potentially. Those are some vastly different numbers.

Also, there is this weird disease you can get (mostly females I think but maybe guys) where you have the big O like NON Stop. Cross your legs, oops. Move. oops. Press the gas pedal, oops. Talk to your boss, oops.

The people who have it say it is like being in HELL, usually. They are like, "I hate living like this, I can't focus, everything sucks. It's like the permanent hiccups disease, only lower down. The will do ANYTHING to make it stop.

You can have too much of a good thing is what I am saying. But to the chick who went for that record: I salute you.

But-- Childbirth. So for every female advantage there is a disadvantage. Etc.

Anna
How do you know she wasn't alone :?: Maybe she has a split personality disorder and all 134 of them had a great time :blink:

• Winner
Reactions: AstroTurf

Users who are viewing this thread