Deeper Thoughts & Inner Weirdom 2

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
So no, she wasn't Sibyl. Sibyl lived during a time when there was no emphasis on the female O. Scientist literally did not care, and there was this REAL diagnosis called FRIGID and well, the chicks were kinda beat up over it like it was "Therapy" problem not a "biological" problem.

I am fairly sure that scientists at that time did not know or even care that a female could have more than one O. They were just like '"If you have none, you are frigid. Therapy for you!"

Anna

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
119106166_10221497177791603_6935618112654980080_o.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I wish my husband would say that to me instead of just yelling. He's more sane today but jebesus.

I think once things get going it will be better. We are going to have to get him a vehicle somehow. Although there are zero reasons he can't drive me to work and all that. Grr.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
We have gone from this level

untitled.bmp

To this level.

I'm kinda scared of the first pic and if it might give persons ideas. I mean I have learned anger management skills.... Now.... But you know like, there WAS this one time I was pretty convinced I could get a hot gun, shoot the ex dead and successfully testify it was self defense.

I was really into it. I was like, "I could get through a court case." (I think I could actually.) It took the husband pointing out that although my actions were justified it would not be good for the Child to have his mama shoot his Baby Daddy and I was like, "DAMN IT TRUTH."

Anna
"I accidentally picked up the gun thinking it was a hair dryer...."

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The second level did not show. Here it is. Only we are far less anemic than this couple and there have been times I have put billiard balls in my pillow because WHY NOT? Amirite? Are there "Rules" for pillow fighting because unless you specify them ahead of time like YOU cannot object until the first soft and gentle blow. LOL. People have learned to specify "Rules" ahead of time for me a LONG time ago so "no additions to the pillow is usually a rule." Sucks.

OIP.xe3qbn86cKo9aCHnhI6hoAHaE7

Yeah this pillow fight is LAME.

Anna

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
The second level did not show. Here it is. Only we are far less anemic than this couple and there have been times I have put billiard balls in my pillow because WHY NOT? Amirite? Are there "Rules" for pillow fighting because unless you specify them ahead of time like YOU cannot object until the first soft and gentle blow. LOL. People have learned to specify "Rules" ahead of time for me a LONG time ago so "no additions to the pillow is usually a rule." Sucks.

OIP.xe3qbn86cKo9aCHnhI6hoAHaE7

Yeah this pillow fight is LAME.

Anna
oh annA, you so meen!!!

• Agree
Reactions: ShamrockPat

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I've totally like mellowed as I aged. You should have met me in my early 20s dude right before I got pregnant. I woulda cut you as soon as look at you; I was not very nice to my paramours either.

Well, l think it was early BP stuff and drug stuff and like most of it is under control. By that I mean I am working on my endless character defects not using drugs occasionally. Yes it sucks but the alternative is WORSE.

But... there are times... The husband painted a tree today. We are just more or less OVER it man, seriously.

Just stressed. Down to the one car and the husband doesn't want to drive mine (he says) and I am like. "Honey um the second we get a house I am trading it for an SUV. DO your worst it will not matter."

Don't move. I mean unless you were living in Tucson/Douglas for 13 years or any place in AZ. then move. MOVE AT ONCE!! IT SUCKS IN EVERY WAY!!t

Astro I kinda get the feelings that you like your wimmin a little spicy. Sorry. But like TOO nice is just boring if you ask me. I ain't never living in the Valley of the Dolls; LOL.

You spouse should CHALLENGE you in good and bad ways and then you fix em. They fix you. You learn.

Seriously 17 years ago, the argument could have lasted days. Instead I just got up and was like "My sincerest apologies for blah blah blah" then the husband told me how my apology was ALL WRONG and then I was like, "All wrong blah blah blah" got a few more corrections then I am all good the apartment air is lighter

Anan

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I've totally like mellowed as I aged. You should have met me in my early 20s dude right before I got pregnant. I woulda cut you as soon as look at you; I was not very nice to my paramours either.

Well, l think it was early BP stuff and drug stuff and like most of it is under control. By that I mean I am working on my endless character defects not using drugs occasionally. Yes it sucks but the alternative is WORSE.

But... there are times... The husband painted a tree today. We are just more or less OVER it man, seriously.

Just stressed. Down to the one car and the husband doesn't want to drive mine (he says) and I am like. "Honey um the second we get a house I am trading it for an SUV. DO your worst it will not matter."

Don't move. I mean unless you were living in Tucson/Douglas for 13 years or any place in AZ. then move. MOVE AT ONCE!! IT SUCKS IN EVERY WAY!!t

Astro I kinda get the feelings that you like your wimmin a little spicy. Sorry. But like TOO nice is just boring if you ask me. I ain't never living in the Valley of the Dolls; LOL.

You spouse should CHALLENGE you in good and bad ways and then you fix em. They fix you. You learn.

Seriously 17 years ago, the argument could have lasted days. Instead I just got up and was like "My sincerest apologies for blah blah blah" then the husband told me how my apology was ALL WRONG and then I was like, "All wrong blah blah blah" got a few more corrections then I am all good the apartment air is lighter

Anan
Keep on keepin on Anna, Keep on keepin on.

Your Brother in vape, Jim

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Reactions: stols001

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I want me one of these, I have wanted an extra wife for a long. long long time and this seems like exceptional value. The husband is sucking today and so... I would let him pick but I'm going for a fat one, although I don't really think there IS a fat one.

buy-a-wife_o_1081859.jpg

Anna
That's a really old clipping.
What's the price now? LOL.

Reactions: FringeChief68

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I miss paint by numbers dude so much! He was the only good thing on CBS besides uh, conjuniction junction, the reading rainbow blind dude (Okay he was not that great) Snufflupagus (arguably not a REAL character and removed by sadists who didn't want kids to have imaginary friends and/or imaginations.) They replaced him with Elmo who barely TALKS and requires help from the "street" with everything! No more Oscar the Grouch, no more Cookie Monster....

Our TV experiences early on reflect our personalities later in life. I'm a weirdo I was watching weird French Space adaptations of "Ulysses." I wrote a paper on it during Greek Philosophy class and like the professor was like, "I would never have know this EXISTED." He made it his mission to track it down "somehow" thank God it was a long time ago and well I didn't want to translate.

But my mom said I "Adored" Mr. Rogers. I would look at her witheringly and say, "Mom he was the only pleasant person in my universe of COURSE I loved him."

She'd be like, "Sigh. You always were a drama queen."

Kind of neither. It was sort of an... experimental tree. I am not going to judge it but I will say I said to the husband encouragingly, "You know, it's good that you started. I mean, it's habit building. You don't have to achieve perfection right away."

HE looked at me witheringly and said, "Yes, dumb wife I too have been a student of things I wanted to see if I could do some of my specialized techniques with spray paint in here and I cannot I will have to find another solution."

Then he tore it down and threw it away.

(It did really suck, it for SHO needed special techniques. LOL)

Anna

Users who are viewing this thread