Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
ps_0761_hide_seek_1.png

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
A cow heart was my first dissection in school. It was kind of difficult IIRC, we had to OBTAIN our own heart, and that gives you more ownership over the process. Nothing was exactly ruled off limits.

We chose a butcher's shop and he was like "Why?" and I was like, "The school is going to make me take it apart and examine its structures, apparently."

So he brought out this ENORMOUS oxen heart I mean it was a bit like thanksgiving where you are frantically showering the Turkey for two hours and you STILL eat at 10 pm and it... You are like, every year, "Mom, yes, meat DOES spoil if left unchecked but a giant frozen turkey in the fridge is essentially the same as the freezer unless it's like 3 weeks or whatever." But, it was the biggest heart in the room. We asked if we could use the teacher's um, lounge microwave was a hard NO. So yeah again with the faucet business.

I found it pretty gross, then I discovered my deep love for organ meat. Like ground giblets in GRAVY YES!! Then people ask how you made it so good, and you tell them this special like gluten free corn starch. Which is a total lie.

Under no circumstances go near a Tofurky. Don't do it. I warned you.

Anna

Defrost your meat at the right time, and it will lead you to nirvana. Meatvana. Meat Loaf. Meat Loofah. IDK.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I am just gonna bet that billy goat's heart is simply DELICIOUS. Since no procurement method would have been "unorthodox..." Well I would have gone to that bridge and....

Shoot. I forgot that the damn TROLL in that story was the VICTIM in that story and the largest Billy Goat Gruff ended up trampling it to death and well, that story at LEAST had a good moral:

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE EVEN THE SMALLEST GOAT EVEN AS A TROLL.

It's gonna have a bigger, meaner older relative. Just let that goat GO.

At least it's useful (and accurate.)

I bet they all ATE the troll they just didn't prance off into the sunset but SOME images are too gruesome for even OLD EUROPEAN fairy tales and honestly. that is a VERY LOW BAR(D).

Goats: not to be trusted since the beginning of time.

Anna

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I am just gonna bet that billy goat's heart is simply DELICIOUS. Since no procurement method would have been "unorthodox..." Well I would have gone to that bridge and....

Shoot. I forgot that the damn TROLL in that story was the VICTIM in that story and the largest Billy Goat Gruff ended up trampling it to death and well, that story at LEAST had a good moral:

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE EVEN THE SMALLEST GOAT EVEN AS A TROLL.

It's gonna have a bigger, meaner older relative. Just let that goat GO.

At least it's useful (and accurate.)

I bet they all ATE the troll they just didn't prance off into the sunset but SOME images are too gruesome for even OLD EUROPEAN fairy tales and honestly. that is a VERY LOW BAR(D).

Goats: not to be trusted since the beginning of time.

Anna

Users who are viewing this thread