...Is It ThIs??
key_art_rock_a_doodle.jpg

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Is this motivational or horrible animal cruelty? Imma gonna let you decide, but I my mind is still trying to calculate out this thing.

Don't give up? Frogs are delicious? It's a crane eat frog out there? GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

06482e1d9c97d7d136f5c434b2161d74.jpg

Anna
Perhaps it's just an odd couple engaging in a...

Weird Asphyxiation Game?!?

LOLz

• Informative
Reactions: CMD-Ky

cats5365

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
United States
We have a woodpecker(s) been at it for years now trying to drill a hole in our metal chimney.

It's not very bright.

Anna
Mr. Woodpecker isn't trying to drill holes. He's the original Rock N Roll god banging his drums and looking for "chicks." :wub: :hubba: :blush:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
He is also failing at that then, since it's happened like ongoing for 4 years.

I like to think of him as my local rooster, it's really loud. I think he just likes MAKIN some NOISE.

Also, not complaining, either, I'mma gonna try really hard to not complain today..

Another personal goal I will probably fail at. :lol::lol:

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
WORKED UP into a lather of a FURY. Right about the right time of day, but if there is ONE thing that has WELL and truly convinced me that our SOCIETY is going to hell, it's this nanny site. Okay, the jail I could EXPECT them to be (censored) and whatnot and I'm happy about this other thing but, but but

I GET FINANCIAL PRESSURES AND ALL but if this is how you treat the people CARING for your KIDS, well, PARDON me, but I worked out MY nanny issues with MY kid by being DIRT POOR and a housekeeper MAN, for like FIVE YEARS because I LOVED him and I wanted him to be OKAY.

Happiest 5 years of my LIFE TOO.

But the way some people treat the person who they want to HIRE (often, illegally below minimum WAGE OMG, not to mention a BUNCH of other infractions well oh well, pardon me for asking for a DECENT wage, like you know, 15 bucks an HOUR instead of 7.25 AND I have to take on ALL responsibility as a CONTRACTOR because YOU want to use your daycare subsidy.

Sure Bet that your nanny will be a) apathetic,; b) on drugs (illegal ones) or c) illegal.

I got to get off this site, I'm doing it in 3 DAYS because I am so done with these people.

I also UNDERSTAND why Tucson is the way it is now. PET sitters are treated more professionally than nannies.

Personal goal: gratitude 0 out of infinity today, but I have been sitting here waiting for a phone call like, oh, forever now, when it was scheduled for 4:30. If I knew the number, I'd block it.

Also, I want to know two unrelated facts: 1) How did I get on the automatic emergency crisis weather service email list and how do I get off 2) WHY is weather prediction so lame? We're supposed to undergo floods and fires and freaking tornados spewing hellfire and brimstone.

It isn't even raining.

Okay I held up pretty good. For me. For most of the day but dang it I is hungry and with low blood sugar and I want to go out and beat any supposedly normal and affluent family with kids with LARGE CLUBS.

I'm getting OFF the site , it makes me stabby. LOL I have learned the value of a good, "No, sorry I am not interested, good luck in the future," response, rather than pointing out the various lines of CRUDDY crap that are fed my way. I could have written BOOKS on some of them. .LOL.

Sorry rant over, LOL.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yes indeed don't leave the site.

Feel like this today, cautiously optimistic and also slightly felonious (did you know the average human being commits 3 a day, well I like to think there is a nice church group who are really GREAT who are assigned to me so I can "even out' the statistic) I'm mostly kidding but:

th

Anna

Users who are viewing this thread