Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
39000252_904879896373033_6179385919401885696_n.jpg

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
OMG, am I the only one who finds the above motto slightly controlling and more than a little stalkerish?
I mean, my search was "funny cartoons about being happy" and now I'm TERRIFIED. LOL.

Anna

nope, there is a thin line between love and stalking. :rolleyes:

and there is an even thinner line between protective order violations

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
OMG, for me it's definitely THE RIGHT prescriptions I am NUTS ENOGUGH. Like, the last time I let a doc give me something that I knew would make me nutz, (he wasn't exactly giving me much choice and I didn't have insurance) I wound up getting collected from somewhere in New Mexico, (I was living in Tucson) and then almost died because I lost my sense of time and couldn't remember stuff, so I almost OD'd on Depakote (fever of 106, whee?) then locked up in various psych units (6 weeks, total, that never happens) and my doc was a sadist because he was like, Muslim and my mom was a Sufi so I knew how to insult him too well and I had to get the patient rights people to come and like, get me transferred to the state hospital for 6 days instead of the 5 weeks prior and the judge put me on forced treatment for a year even though I never have missed a psych appointment EVER and it was just The Suck. Also, I had to detox off like 14 meds in like 6 days at the state hospital but I was all for it cuz I was like, "This can't be good for me."

You really don't want me to "unleash that on the world," NO ONE does. The doc who did it to me felt so bad (he was a perfectionist like me we argued a lot) felt so bad he did the whole, "Would you like another doctor?" thing at me, and I was like, "You don't get off that easy, you broke me, so you get to fix me." LOL, he did give me his private number though. It was also really hard on my kid.

Some things, you just really don't want to unleash, but I'm glad to have my current pdoc who like, listens when I say "Please don't do that." I am plenty free spirited I think, but there's that, and then there is drooling on yourself, crying as you watch through the tiny crack in the pavement you can see because a window was glazed crooked, tearing your hair out in chunks because it's the only way to cope. NOTHING free spirited about that.

I suppose telling a meanm sort of anti-feminist doctor, "You are the DOCTOR, don't tell me if I can curse! I"M THE PATIENT! I'm not here to meet your dependency needs, didn't they teach you that in whatever awful med school you "trained in," I mean I'm a social worker, even I know that. Nice tie, by the way." Sort of invites a good torturing.

You can be right, and it can not be worth it. I really am nuts, I've considered getting a wedding band made of lithium too that is how much I love lithium. Turned mah world around....

Anna

Users who are viewing this thread