Deeper Thoughts & Inner Weirdom 2

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Second night in a row of burning up a bunch of stuff I cut down last fall and this spring, the coals from last nights fire were still hot enough to get the fire going tonight by just piling stuff on the pit again, I had flames shooting twenty or more feet into the air as I kept piling on bundles of sticks that I had tied and stacked for the occasion... Gotta save some of this stuff for fall when it cools off so we can enjoy the heat from these flames...

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Now I'm imagining a bunch of CrossFit ladies on the move in that fashion, only instead of Pepsi (is it Pepsi, I always considered Pepsi the wild card of sodas, and this pic doesn't think I'm wrong) only it's filled with guava energy replenishing beverage, and this is the final exercise requirement.

Also, favorite thing my BIL ever said to my sis.

Sis: Ugh, I have CrossFit in the morning, ugh.
BIL: That sounds like a you problem, not a me problem.

Anna

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
FRIDAY :toast:

DkzJX2OUwAEB7fw.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It's a bad sign when merely lifting your yoga mat (to be fair, mine is 7 lbs I got the German one by now I no longer play if it comes to yoga mats it's guaranteed for life meaning until I die. It was not cheap) hurts, but any second, the torture will commence. The good news is, I've been dreading it all day and in a few short minutes I will be doing it, not dreading it. I wonder what that will be like?

I imagine, probably in at least one way different than my expectations, but they're dire though. So even one thing different might be "I will die!" Not, "I feel like I will die!''

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Okay that was frightening. I'm still trying to figure out what the room behind the cat is? Is that a basin? Laundry room? IDK.

Didn't die but it was a geriatric mindfulness thing where like I felt as if, although only 70 minutes passed my entire life flashed before my eyes. Including the blackout parts, it was like remembering a dream several days later only in this case decades. No, I await the weekly call from the kiddo.

Anna

Users who are viewing this thread