Deeper Thoughts & Inner Weirdom 2

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
42327099_10216742977070646_4000900415775309824_n.jpg

Except Hebrew National, of course. Packages of seven.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
One thing I miss living in the south, yup, I'm one of the odd ones who finds the odor of skunk to be pleasant. One of the sure signs that spring was finally arriving back north, was the first night that one let loose or got hit by a car.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
One thing I miss living in the south, yup, I'm one of the odd ones who finds the odor of skunk to be pleasant. One of the sure signs that spring was finally arriving back north, was the first night that one let loose or got hit by a car.
I've rarely disagreed with you @ENAUD but there's always a first time.
On the other hand, you may have hit on something good.
Why not try bottling and selling it. May be a big hit. LOL.
Though I'll save my money for the dead woodchuck scent. Musky!

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I really am starting to hate having to stick a hole in my fingers to check my blood glucose levels...diabetes really SUX donkey bedonkedonk! :lol:
I'm on a One Touch Ultra Two and One Touch test strips, sometimes, the stick isn't deep enough to get a proper sample so I gotta stick myself two or three times to get enough blood...there has to be a better way to do this...just now I got a reading of over 200+...guess I been a bad boy today, didn't expect such a high number all things considered...
I don't know what brand I have. I'ld have to find it! I buy the stuff and then let the strips expire.

I HATE to stick my fingertips!

Users who are viewing this thread