Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
43643497_758931677816650_4164423010578595840_n.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
REEEeePorted....?! o_O:lol:

That's going to take me more than 15 minutes I think, more like closer to never and I'm sort of this weird part, "I hope someone can make it all make sense for me," coupled to TERROR that they might be able to actually DO that, because what I'm seeing.... I'll just say it's not seemly.

And I have a very, very high tolerance for "unseemly".

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Here's hoping my Monday Commute:

WILL SHOW ITSELF NOW. Mr X. (Edit)

Currently, I am going to have to go home THROUGH a border patrol checkpoint. I'm hoping I get to know all the dudes and the occasional dudette.

Fun fact, I always secretly wanted to be a border patrol agent (it looks like tons of fun with the odd VERY HEATED MOMENT, which I guess my job probably will be too) but I didn't naturalize in time for like, the age limit.
Anna

Attachments

• During-the-morning-commute.jpg
    During-the-morning-commute.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 18

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017

I see it now, but I think there must have been photoshop involved.

I know I know it's unfair to think that the sweet randomness of the universe could have produced this picture and I Want to Believe.... But no one has a shoulder that looks like that!

Anna

Now, I am going to (well when he wakes up) show this pic to the husband and see if he gets it .Before he decided to go into Engineering he was gonna be a medical illustrator.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
I see it now, but I think there must have been photoshop involved.

I know I know it's unfair to think that the sweet randomness of the universe could have produced this picture and I Want to Believe.... But no one has a shoulder that looks like that!

Anna

Now, I am going to (well when he wakes up) show this pic to the husband and see if he gets it .Before he decided to go into Engineering he was gonna be a medical illustrator.
He might think you are throwin a hint his way...

Be Prepared!!!

LOLz

Reactions: FringeChief68

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Got distracted by phone call from kidlet. DUDE, the husband can talk. I got significant things done while he was talking to the child. LOL, he is SWAMPED in work, but otherwise doing pretty cool. Lets hope it stays that way.

I think my husband would run in fright at his age if I was hinting at EITHER a baby OR a threesome, or both. LOL.

Anna

Users who are viewing this thread