3sl7wy.jpg
1dyna2.jpg

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Got distracted by phone call from kidlet. DUDE, the husband can talk. I got significant things done while he was talking to the child. LOL, he is SWAMPED in work, but otherwise doing pretty cool. Lets hope it stays that way.

I think my husband would run in fright at his age if I was hinting at EITHER a baby OR a threesome, or both. LOL.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
LOL l was describing the shark pic to the husband (I am gathering mah documents, like my License to Social Work, which I could not at first, find) and that I can revive you from the very brink of death or harm--CPR, first aid, not good at it frankly although relieved that you no LONGER have to do the breath of life, because EVERY CPR instructor I have had says, relish in their voice, "Oh no, you GONNA get vomit in you MOUTH. Even with the MASK, you will get vomit and maybe Hep C" and they say it like all happy so in between fainting because of the BLOOD OMG I can just watch the vomit bubble between your mouth as I pound all though TECHNICALLY I am the least "medical personnel" on site, I mean I bet a doctor will do it.

I think that may have been my longest digression ever but I was telling the shark pic to my husband who has job induced PTSD (I know, it's lamer than combat, but I met my guy's boss ONCE, I would have IT WOULD HAVE BEEN like the clown posse chick with the giant hammer) and well, he started telling me I could imagine the suitcase was "What I allowed them to see," and all this stuff, and I was like, "No dude, the suitcase contains my food and beverages and yoga mat, not the surface shell of a human being are you nuts?"
He was like "Oh okay I guess I find it---
"Terrifying?" I interrupted. LOL., he was like, "My ego doesn't want to put it that way, but yes." Then he went out to do yardwork.

I have already had the discussion with him about being a househusband but I am facing the unpalatable truth that he will probably get me fed each night but as to cleaning the kitchen that will always be my job from age 12 until eternity. In the afterlife, I am going to be chained to a pot of soup, stirring it (barefoot and pregnant if I'm really lucky) until my eyebrows fall off.

Anna

Users who are viewing this thread