Deeper Thoughts & Inner Weirdom 2

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
My husband is like this today. His last day on steroids was yesterday. He was an epic tool this morning, then came in all pleasant, and I was like, "I'm not sure I want to TALK to you." Then he went on this long rant again. Now I'm afraid to TALK to him, period.

gym+douche.jpg

It's my company Christmas party tonight. I'm a bit afraid to take him out in PUBLIC too.

Oh well, at worst, it could make an interesting story. No one can fire me for marrying the gentleman above. It's not like I KNEW. LOL.

To be fair, when I am on steroids I isolate myself from humanity because I am a horrible human being. But, I recognize it.
Sigh

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I got to bed late (Christmas party) it turned out fine (Christmas party) it way my husband's birthday (discovered and announced at Christmas party.) Oh well, everyone knows I'm a ditz. I truly wish he'd WARN ME, I do it to everyone a few days before LOUDLY so no one forgets.

Oh, my crazy head boss asked how long we'd been together and I said 16 years; the husband corrected me "17 years at a pig roast." There was conversation about that, and I said, "Yep, I was there, with a kid and everything, I was like a Barbie, with accessories." :facepalm:

Fortunately, big boss married a chick with two kids. I did myself proud. Oy.

He was kind of nice we played that awful game where you trade presents and like, I opened a snow globe at one point, (sometimes the packaging was misleading) and started to jump up and down, giggling, "It totally is as snow globe!" (I have never owned one.) Head boss seemed to find it amusing and told me, "I think that is for you."

We also had to introduce ourselves and spouses. I thought mine could, but I guess not. I had to introduce him too.

Never let it be said that I do not know how to liven up a party. I do. It helps that I'm still fairly hot when I get all dressed up, (maybe that is my own estimation but yeah spanxs and everything so. .)

The food was like, edible, but barely. Very posh, barely edible.

This is why I hate these things. LOL.

So much to do I am SERIOUSLY waiting for my meds to kick in then it's snuff all day and doing what I don't want. No atomizers got purchased either. Oh well.

Also, the husband was totally fine. It was m'self who maybe should have gone but oh well folks were drinking and stuff, maybe they will forget (I won't) but perhaps they well. Maybe I was entertaining. I just know it's OVER. Thank the lord.

LOL.
Anna

Users who are viewing this thread