Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
8159_10153572124985756_5720383917308547239_n.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
WITH THAT chick even if it was positive, you KNOW I would not asking her if she was pregnant until she was laying on the ground, crowning. Then, I MIGHT ask, or like offer aid or whatever. But maybe not with this one, she looks pretty annoying. I might Walk on by.

It also deserves a truly terrible U2 song that is vaguely relevant. Which I happen to love because they were my Teen Band, but it truly is terrible.

Actually if you start at about 1.07, well, I would highly recommend that. It's not GOOD exactly, but it is better, sort of. They had not made Bono get singing lessons yet, I'm fairly certain. Or he had just started or something.

LOL.

I love that I have a SONG for this commercial.

Yes, Bono, you can "only take so much" of this song indeed.

The irony was I was gonna do a funny pics search on "you are so busy you paradoxically can't do anything you are paralyzed,

Guess I don't have to now. Although, I might do one because I have never used the word "paradoxically" in a funny pics search and I want to see what happens.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Oh funny pics you never disappoint.

1523118281-busy-ugly-day.jpg

Not quite sure how.... But I wouldn't mind this as a sign on my door I could put up sometimes.

d5c3c1e918b6ae16d093384c657620b9--afterlife-quotes-funny-pics.jpg

it's good to have long term goals, or so I hear (I have ADHD I go with it.)

bitmoji-20180101020437.png

They were many, and they were weird, but I think this one most expresses how I feel,. LOL.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't. I don't care. I had the TRTU)R#P(9hjfwl;0)_))(@!!!!!!!!!! notating day of all TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want a mind reading scribe who like, is also invisible and somehow complies with the laws of HIPPA and ALSO knows computers.

Come on. One of you lot must be qualified. You will need good editing skills, I'm good at editing out all my cuss words in dictation but it takes some getting used to.

There are all these handles to "remember" what to ask people Like, "H.E.AD.S." and whatever, like freaking questioning and note taking mnemonics.. Mine start with like stuff like,, "F. U... etc."

I can't believe I'm not DONE I have like 3 more notes but that is totally unacceptable after like 12 hours and eating dinner at dawn and whatev. This is killing Me Dude.

Of course, I keep reminding me my supervisor was here so I lost a day. I got like 3 notes left I packed it in for the night. I am doing it so I don't begin completing the mnemonic on when to quit which starts with M. O. T,. H.. etc. NOT this week. I can't go back tot the house of mold death. God .I did not quit smoking to die of the black mold.

But yes, horrible. I also need the husband back, entropy rules in here. A sort of odorous entropy. I need to do 3 notes, mah yoga , CLEAN and shop.. I have no food. I ate half a family meal of PF Chang Sweet and Sour Chicken (it's...eh) and like half a bowl of pralines. I used to hate them now I love them.

Sigh. Waiting for my meds. I broke my SECOND alarm clock almost immediately (they do not make things they way they did) but like, it's stuck on 5 am so it's sort of useful (and on the floor now.) The problem is sometime this am like I separated my USB C cord from my wall wart and I can only find 2/3. The phone and the cord. It's not ENOUGH.

I mean, it's enough for tonight and an alarm at 7 am (much to do, tomorrow like find my WART.) I am not BUYING a new one unless it's utterly unavoidable but you'd be amazed at how strong the entropy is at like 2500 square feet of it. I'm kind of scared to leave until I clean and remove the trash in case the smell knocks me unconscious upon my return.

I am so much better at life with the husband here. He does a lot, but something super corralling happens to my brain. I hope I die first .I really do,

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You need to have him disconnect Adam's FACE. LOL of course, I was an undergrad philosophy major and my master's degree would have been a ton more cheaper if I had like, had my Bachelor's in SW.

So yes, I don't much care for Adam.

I feel like this:

INg8BHN.png

Some psycho kept calling me in the middle of the night, I kept right on ignoring it. I'm fairly certain it was no one related to me but it is a new, unknown phone.

Whomever it was, someone better be dead. Or, I am finding that person, and making sure someone is dead. Repeatedly calling a phone at 2 am when you don't even have your NUMBER RIGHT?

Well, that sort of drunk dialing is JUST not on.

Today should be pleasant (Green)

Anna

Reactions: AstroTurf

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
You need to have him disconnect Adam's FACE. LOL of course, I was an undergrad philosophy major and my master's degree would have been a ton more cheaper if I had like, had my Bachelor's in SW.

So yes, I don't much care for Adam.

I feel like this:

INg8BHN.png

Some psycho kept calling me in the middle of the night, I kept right on ignoring it. I'm fairly certain it was no one related to me but it is a new, unknown phone.

Whomever it was, someone better be dead. Or, I am finding that person, and making sure someone is dead. Repeatedly calling a phone at 2 am when you don't even have your NUMBER RIGHT?

Well, that sort of drunk dialing is JUST not on.

Today should be pleasant (Green)

Anna
funny... since the new iphone ios, my phone does not ring, unless they are in my contacts.

love it!!!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Neither does my android phone but this is some archaic "home phone" that is actually connected to some sort of land line. Husband got it because my phone died during my whole health mess I mean we were paying for the line due to our plan, but not using it.

The irony was it WAS my husband, I found out later. He thought it was Monday yesterday and was calling me because I was not answering my cell.

He's 21 years sober and I told him some habits (like drunk dialing) die hard. LOL.

Anna

Reactions: AstroTurf

Users who are viewing this thread