DeepinMaker-a chance to make your dream a reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I discovered this today and I am super intrigued. If you have an idea rattling around for a cool new mod, tank or accessory but have no way to develop it, this program is for you! Makes me wish I was creative enough to come up with some hot design, lol. Check it out!

DeepinMaker

VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
Instantly bookmarked, very cool.

Somewhat related, but for anyone with the inclination and located in a relatively urban area, artisan cooperatives really seem to be picking up steam. I'm lucky enough to have places like this and others at my disposal. Worth looking into for smaller scale projects if you aren't already with a shop.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Instantly bookmarked, very cool.

Somewhat related, but for anyone with the inclination and located in a relatively urban area, artisan cooperatives really seem to be picking up steam. I'm lucky enough to have places like this and others at my disposal. Worth looking into for smaller scale projects if you aren't already with a shop.
Very cool! I'm stoked to see what people come up with next in this industry. I love that we are being given the chance to show our stuff! I had some ideas back a few years ago but it's all been done now, lol. :)

Reactions: stols001

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Nice. I do have an idea for a mod I've been playing with in my head a little bit. I think I'm gonna try to find somewhere local to help make one. Maybe. I saw a company releasing something similar a few days ago.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
That's awesome! I hope you do check it out. I would love to see something you designed! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread