Defective Drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Vito

Feb 13, 2018
Heyy has anyone noticed on the Drop that it is VERY easy to twist for your airflow holes, I’m talking like no resistance at all? I’ve never had an rda with such ease I feel like it should be a little more resistant...or is this just how it’s suppose to be? Like the center cap is so lose that if I have to hold it down to pull the drip tip out. Thinking about ordering another one

Reactions: stols001

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I lube my o-ring(s) as needed and seldom have any issues with them. So my Drop's AFC can be changed easy enough yet doesn't move on it's own. I did remove the base's bottom cap o-ring though on it (something I commonly do when 2 are provided to hold caps on that are not needed). It doesn't leak with just the top one installed, and I can pick up the mod by the cap without it moving at all. FWIW

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
The only O-rings I have are the spares from the drop lol

If you were local to me I’d pop some in the post for you. I have accumulated hundreds of o-rings over the years. Sadly, it would cost more in postage than to just buy some more for you. Email digiflavour and see what they say.

Joe Vito

Feb 13, 2018
If you were local to me I’d pop some in the post for you. I have accumulated hundreds of o-rings over the years. Sadly, it would cost more in postage than to just buy some more for you. Email digiflavour and see what they say.
No problem I appreciate the gesture. How exactly do I get them off, do you just snip them and toss?

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread