The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Any Edmonton b&m?

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by jangempo, Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jangempo

jangempo Full Member

Apr 27, 2013
    edmonton
    I live and vape in edmonton. Everything I have I've had shipped in from bc and ontario. I hate having to wait for shipping for everything, and if I want it faster then I have to devote more of my vaping budget towards just getting it here. Does anyone know of any good vendors that might be more local for me? I know of a bunch that sell 808 stuff, but I'm into the good stuff like kanger, innokin and good juices like the stuff I get from madvapers and canvape.

Any one know of a local alternative?

2. retired1

retired1 Administrator Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    There are a few vendors in Alberta. Check out the two stickied threads at the top of the Canadian forum. ;) Should solve your issues rather quickly.

3. Immortal944

Immortal944 Moved On

Jul 3, 2013
    Edmonton Alberta
  4. aggo

aggo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2010
    Toronto, Canada
    It won't be open until December, but River City Vapes will have a retail location in Edmonton.

River City Vapes Store

5. Kreegz

Kreegz Full Member

Feb 5, 2013
    Edmonton, AB
    Hey Hey!

aggo is right, River City Vapes is in the process of setting up a B&M, for the time being they have online sales with local pickup/delivery to the Edmonton area.

:)

6. Litcube

Litcube Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2012
    Canada
    Lifestyle link isn't working. Anyone know of a DIY brick and mortar in edmonton?

7. Concat

Concat Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 3, 2011
    Edmonton, AB
    Man, ECF is so draconian. For whatever reason, it changes the URL for Lifestyle cigs and it doesn't work. Redirects to some "lecigs" url that doesn't exist. Anyway, here's a broken link. Just copy paste.

http://www.
    lifestylecig.com/contact-us/

8. Immortal944

Immortal944 Moved On

Jul 3, 2013
    Edmonton Alberta
    We are up and running thanks for the catch Concat.... We are attempting to introduce ourselves with out breaking the ECF rules, it has been a bit challenging none the less. Concat can I offer you a Kanger Tech Unitank or Protank2 for the catch? Email ********************

9. labtec6

labtec6 Full Member

Oct 16, 2013
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    Lifestyle looks like a good place locally to shop from. Tried another one but their prices were crazy. Lifestyle's look reasonable.

10. Immortal944

Immortal944 Moved On

Jul 3, 2013
    Edmonton Alberta
  11. Immortal944

Immortal944 Moved On

Jul 3, 2013
    Edmonton Alberta
    We are extremely excited to announce the opening of our new store location #2 8137 104st directly on Whyte Ave! We are located between the DQ and Block 1912 and are set to open our doors to the public December 12, 2013.

After searching for the right spot and several recent very busy months of organizing, we have located and procured a perfect spot on Whyte Ave to service all of your vaping needs.

We designed the store as an opportunity to not only purchase vaping equipment but to also sample product. Have a seat at 1 of 3 tasting stations and see some of the latest products brought to you directly from LifestylE Cig.

In our store we are carrying products like the Lavatube, MVP, Kanger Protank 2, USB Kanger EVOD Kit, and Kanger Unitank which we don't have online. We are also launching our new juice line LEC, which we encourage you to come in and try.

We are giving away 20 LifestylE Cig kits to our first 20 customers so please come join us and celebrate our opening!

Store Christmas Hours
    Monday - Thursday 11am - 7pm
    Friday - Saturday 10am - 9pm
    Sunday 12pm - 5pm

LifestylE Cig

LifestylE Cig

12. Kagey K

Kagey K Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 17, 2013
    Canada
    2 vape stores opening in Edmonton on the same weekend seems interesting. Best of luck to both of you. I will stop by both in the next week and give my opinion after that.

13. Gallant

Gallant Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2013
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
  14. Cromeus

Cromeus Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2013
    FSJ, BC, Canada
    Do any of the Edmonton stores sell DIY supplies for reasonable prices? I'm driving through next week and wouldn't mind grabbing either nic juice or premixed

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

15. Vanisle

Vanisle Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 24, 2010
    Courtenay B.C. Canada
    With those prices I don't see them being around very long.

16. Firechief2

Firechief2 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 24, 2009
    Edmonton
    I stopped in at the new Lifestylecig store today and picked up a few things. I was impressed by the selection of goodies that they have as well as the knowledge.
    I left feeling that my business was appreciated :) (a rare commodity in todays retail environment)

17. Kagey K

Jan 17, 2013
    Canada
    Both these stores are weak and way overpriced. One has an advantage over the other in hardware, but both seemed to be run by buffoons that smoke on the side while running vape gear. I'm sad to se that people see dollars instead of health, but hey whatever that is capitalism. Forget them both and go to Canvape. Until they realize thier mistake.

having smokers representing you is just step one in a giant list of mistakes, and I assume you won't be in that location in 1 year....

18. Kagey K

Jan 17, 2013
    Canada
    I didn't spend a dime in either shop, and they should be embarrassed.

19. Firechief2

Firechief2 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 24, 2009
    Edmonton
    Whoa - Did Santa leave coal in someone's stocking ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.