Dekang PM King of Tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

claybuster

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2012
Connecticut
Has anyone tried this flavor from Dekang? Any feedback? I can only find 50ML bottles for 10.99 but if the flavor was disappointing, would hate to get stuck with 50MLs.

USA mix, USA dark mix, PM, Virgina, Flue-Cured... a lot of choices available, only wish could try smaller sample bottles first.

If you felt PM was disappointing, what would you say the tobacco flavor from Dekang you liked the most?

Thanks for any feedback.

Charlie

Dekang 2012 flavor list: http://www.microcig.com/DK-Flavor.pdf

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
In my first few months of vaping all I used was USA mix, Turkish, and Paul Maul (aka Par Mal, Pall Mall). The Pall Mall was the one that got me off tobacco for good. I've still got a few bottles of some of them but I quit vaping tobacco flavors long ago. Get enough posts to PM me and we'll see about getting some of them to you.

Underwhelmed

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2012
Texas

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I'm a big Dekang fan. Also like Hangsen.

Dekang favorites for me are...DK-Tab, 3&5, tobacco, ginseng, melon, 234fatsal (super strong spicy clove flavor), fennel, shaddock, juicy peach, grape, green teal, rock sugar, and white coffee.

As for the ones you've listed, I didn't care much for them due to the flavors being weak.

Last edited:

claybuster

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2012
Connecticut
Thank you all. I watched the video Roxxette linked up. Seems like a favorable review. I wonder if a lot of these flavors are the same and the companies selling the juice simply change the names around? Maybe "classic red box" is the same thing as "king of tobacco" or "virgina". I read an interesting FAQ off the Vermont Vapor website about the claims being made "made in the USA". If a company buys from a US supplier they can make that claim without knowing where the supplier had picked up their ingredients. I've suspected regardless where you purchase from or the claim, a lot of the juices out there are Chinese made.

occultangle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hello, another big Dekang fan here. My absolute favorite is DK-Tab, I vape it more than anything else. Second is almond, but it's one of the hardest ones for me to find. Others would be 3&5 (usually called 555), and of course RY4.

The best place I know to buy Dekang is:
ValueVapor.com, Discount Electronic Cigarettes and e-Liquid
They have the biggest selection and probably the best prices too.

claybuster

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2012
Connecticut
Hello, another big Dekang fan here. My absolute favorite is DK-Tab, I vape it more than anything else. Second is almond, but it's one of the hardest ones for me to find. Others would be 3&5 (usually called 555), and of course RY4.

The best place I know to buy Dekang is:
ValueVapor.com, Discount Electronic Cigarettes and e-Liquid
They have the biggest selection and probably the best prices too.

Nice! I just orderd 4 10ml sample bottles...great selection! TAB, Pal-Mal, Wenston, and Delux. No Philp Morris which I wanted to try but plenty of tobacco flavors to choose from.

Roxxette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Caribbean
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread