The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Delete/Question answered

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by BreeZyCloudZ, Oct 1, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BreeZyCloudZ

BreeZyCloudZ Senior Member

Sep 23, 2015
    NC
    So i recently ordered from fasttech, if anyone is familiar with them, they mostly sell alot of clone stuff for super cheap. I ordered a unreg box mod, like 15 bucks. Its my first one, just wanted a cheapo to mess around with. This is also the first time Ive ordered from them. I placed my order and they even took the money out of my account. Then, the strangest thing ever, they asked for me to send a pic of the front of my card. I sent them back an angry message saying this sounds like a scam and I expect my package immediately. It definately took me off guard. But if they wanted to scam me, they already had my card information so i dont know what to think? Anyone have a similar experience or know of sites that do this? A quick response would be appreciated :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Bad Ninja

Bad Ninja Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2013
    Salton Sea, CA
    I've ordered dozens of times.
    They are very legit..however it's China.

I would NOT send them a pic of your card.

Fasttech has an option to pay via PayPal. You don't need a paypal account to pay for items.

Use that or a prepaid visa.

• Like Like x 4
  3. BreeZyCloudZ

Sep 23, 2015
    NC
    Yea, thats why I thought it was so weird because Ive heard its a legitimite site. I didnt even think about that. Might sound crazy but havent used paypal. Can you transfer money from bank to paypal? Or how does it work?

4. roxynoodle

roxynoodle Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 19, 2014
    Ohio
    I use paypal for all outside of US purchases. I've had an account for years, but I think all you need to do when you buy something is click on "pay with paypal". It will go to the paypal site and let you know how to do it.

You can cancel your FT order, then reorder using paypal.

• Like Like x 1
  5. WharfRat1976

WharfRat1976 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 31, 2014
    Austin, Texas
    Yes, apply your bank account to your PayPal acct...

6. BreeZyCloudZ

Sep 23, 2015
    NC
    Thanks guys! Gonna delete this post

7. Bad Ninja

Bad Ninja Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2013
    Salton Sea, CA
    Pay pal let's you use a CC to pay through their site.
    You don't need a PayPal account, and you Don't need to transfer money or link a bank account to Paypal.
    Fastech has a Paypal account.
    That way you are protected by PayPal.
    It's the easiest way to buy from FT.

• Like Like x 2
  8. windxrunner

windxrunner Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 23, 2014
    Portland, OR
    You don't need to delete a post because it was answered. That way if someone else has the same question, they can find the answer without having to start a new thread for the same thing.

9. Spencer87

Spencer87 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2014
    Jakarta- Indonesia
    @BreeZyCloudZ , We typically do not delete threads on request in General forums simply because a question was answered. Our Threads pop up on google and could help others who are dealing with a similar issue. Also it effects the post count of everyone who posted. I have reverted your post to the original, and closed the thread to future replies. Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.