I am NOT brophmantooth OR a scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mechanical king

Oct 20, 2019
I dont know why people say that I am as I cannot get onto VU cause I'm banned but please, hear me out. I have never scammed anyone. Hell I got sent $100 this weekend by mistake on PayPal and I returned it to the person. I can show proof of that. I did business with multiple people before I was banned and had nothing but 100% positive feedback. Jinxd from VU sent me $10 to send him an rta, i wasnt able to ship it cause i couldnt get his address from the messages. I paid him back and can prove that too. I traded MANY times with gadget, once for an authentic mod worth over $100. Did not scam him.
I want people to stop accusing me of stuff I did not do. I hate that people I dont even know or who dont know me hate me cause of something I did not do. I dont enjoy being harassed over this when I had nothing to do with what happened. Hell I am willing to pay or give or whatever happened to whoever got scammed just to clear my name. I have a good job I have had for many years now. I have no reason to scam anyone.
If I was scamming people on VU why the heck would I come here under the same name?? That makes no sense to me. Anyways, I'm sorry for whatever happened and if theres a way for me to fix it. I will. Just please, stop harassing me when I didnt do anything to anyone

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Welcome to ECF bud. Sorry to hear you're experiencing this. I'm not familiar with the context. I think a lot of people here are on edge right now for a variety of reasons. Try to not let it bother you. I've just half-glanced through your post history and see no evidence that you're being dishonest at all, but it's not my place to make a judgment one way or the other.

Assuming you're being sincere, which again I have not been presented with any evidence to the contrary, then just kick back, relax and join in on some conversations. People will warm up to you in time. It's a great group of people here.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
I dont know why people say that I am as I cannot get onto VU cause I'm banned but please, hear me out. I have never scammed anyone. Hell I got sent $100 this weekend by mistake on PayPal and I returned it to the person. I can show proof of that. I did business with multiple people before I was banned and had nothing but 100% positive feedback. Jinxd from VU sent me $10 to send him an rta, i wasnt able to ship it cause i couldnt get his address from the messages. I paid him back and can prove that too. I traded MANY times with gadget, once for an authentic mod worth over $100. Did not scam him.
I want people to stop accusing me of stuff I did not do. I hate that people I dont even know or who dont know me hate me cause of something I did not do. I dont enjoy being harassed over this when I had nothing to do with what happened. Hell I am willing to pay or give or whatever happened to whoever got scammed just to clear my name. I have a good job I have had for many years now. I have no reason to scam anyone.
If I was scamming people on VU why the heck would I come here under the same name?? That makes no sense to me. Anyways, I'm sorry for whatever happened and if theres a way for me to fix it. I will. Just please, stop harassing me when I didnt do anything to anyone

People like a good witch hunt. I wouldn’t worry about it unless you weight the same as a duck.

Mechanical king

Oct 20, 2019
I guess your talking about Vapor Underground .. why you would defend yourself here after a whole 10 days of membership based on something at Vapor Underground, beats me .. o_O
I have been messaged and had people comment on my posts about "knowing who I am" and "I'm going to PM everyone that comments and tell them what you did" etc..

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Hahaha, I've never seen any of those movies. That clip makes me think I should :lol:
Monty python and the holy grail was a right-of-passage movie for nerds in the 1980’s. It’s been argued to be some of the best work of one of the most famous comedy groups in modern history. These are the guys that defined the term “spam”

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Your persecution complex is showing.

You joined, posted several pictures on a long running thread showing your shiny's.
Stated you were a collector only interested in buying.
Asked about classifieds or buy/sell/trade, Made an odd post asking not to be banned for some unknown reason, stating I quote;
" I'm not planning on selling or trading honestly."
Posted a few 'deals' from iffy websites including 'free' mods.
Then posted 7 mechs for sale.
Then a thread about drama from a different vaping forum & a convoluted story about the whole mess.

Seems legit...

Whether any of it is on the up & up, an old saying comes to mind,
shoot pool all your life no-one calls you a pool shooter, do something just once - branded for life.
or
something about smoke as it relates to fire.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Monty python and the holy grail was a right-of-passage movie for nerds in the 1980’s. It’s been argued to be some of the best work of one of the most famous comedy groups in modern history. These are the guys that defined the term “spam”
I had a lot of people telling me to watch it long ago but I've never been one for movies. But after seeing that clip I realize I've been missing out. Definitely going to watch and excited to see the bit about spam :)

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Well...
For one thing, we don't allow drama to be dragged here from elsewhere.
Nope.

And why in the world would someone want to wave a big red flag over their head saying they got banned from somewhere for scamming people ?
I see you have some ads in the Classifieds...so good luck to you on that now.

Since there a a few reports on this thread I am closing it to prevent further disruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread