Delivery Devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
Thanks. That explains the foul, metallic like taste I get every three or four days between cleanings. Sorry I can't answer your question in return.

at least you get 3 or 4 days,,,,,,,

I get about an hour before I taste nothing but burn. ugh. I think I give up on tanks and clearos.

double_aa_ron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Austin, Texas
at least you get 3 or 4 days,,,,,,,

I get about an hour before I taste nothing but burn. ugh. I think I give up on tanks and clearos.

I HATE clearos. Once I really learned how to use a carto tank I never looked back. Set up is a little more difficult, but the end result is well worth it. Sense then I discovered the Reo and now I'm truly in love.

Bullette the Cowdog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2012
Treasure Coast, FL
I HATE clearos. Once I really learned how to use a carto tank I never looked back. Set up is a little more difficult, but the end result is well worth it. Sense then I discovered the Reo and now I'm truly in love.

Whatcha using on top of your REO?
I'm using super shorty 1.7 ohm cartos on mine.

Orobas

Equine Disrespect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Jarhead City
I use rebuildable atomizers at home - mostly phoenix-styles. keep them on my three mechanicals in a row and swap juices around. haven't mastered the genesis style yet.

I take vivi novas to school with me so i don't have to worry about refilling it, and won't cry if i manage to lose or break it.

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
A Reo with an RBA is the cat's ...! You get the flavor of dripping and all the convenience of a tank. Also the only juice you are heating is what's in the wick. They are practiacally bulletproof and very pocket/travel friendly. I've got a Cyclone on my Reo Mini and it ROCKS! I'll be getting a Reo Grand and a REOmizer2 shortly. I'm actually thinking of getting rid of the rest of my gear. The mini is super small package too, here it is along with some 18350 mods.
mechs.JPG

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Non-carto tanks. Learn their little quirks (everything has them) and all is good.

Strap on a VV/VW power device and you can adjust to meet any quirk you're not getting along with at the moment. Right now my Vivi Nova head is flooding on a Vamo so I just crank up the watts and power through it. My ProTank occassionally floods towards the end so I crank up the Twist and power through it.
Similar with my eGo-Cs on Upgrade batteries. Coil gets dirty and stops delivering flavor, switch to unregulated mode and power through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread