Delrin "Shorty" T-Tip Drip Tips now available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Delrin "Shorty" 510/901 T-Tip Drip Tips now available! Also, non-Contoured Stainless Steel 510/901 back in stock!

To Order: Super T Manufacturing; the most innovative electronic cigarette products

All T-Tip Drip Tips now feature the new "Wide Mouth" design, which really improves the dripping experience! No other manufacturer carries the wide mouth design except Super-T! See the dramatic difference in opening size below of a competitors anodized tip (left) vs. The Super T Wide Mouth drip tip pictured on the right:
l_71a7dbaede154215a0465cd1bec86e74.jpg

I tested the new "Wide Mouth" T-tips with several juices and these were my findings:

1. SPEED, SPEED, SPEED. You'll really see that you can drip faster and more accurately. You aren't waiting for the first drop to drain, you can follow right away with the next drop(s) in rapid succession without fear of bubbling over or surface tension holding up the juice at the top or when you do hit off center, you aren't waiting for it to slide down the funnel.

2. It is MUCH easier to hit the hole, especially if you shake at all. Many of us became quite adept at the old version and had no problems, but you will really appreciate the increase in speed when dripping even if you were good at hitting the hole on the old version.

3. Pooling and puddling is greatly reduced. Since the funnel is now sunk in, the surface tension is less and it drains easier. The funnel on the widemouth is the exact angle as the old versions of T-tips.

4. When bubbling up/surface tension does occur, it doesn't bubble up and over the side of the tip like the old version, since the juice is now recessed deep into the tip.

5. You get much less juice in your mouth as even any residual juice that hung up around the top on the old version is now located much deeper in the tip.

6. All the T-tips are deburred with no sharp edges and are very smooth and comfortable in going into your mouth.

7. I find it easier to see regulate how much juice i'm dripping in. On the old version, the fear of bubbling, missing the hole, and surface tension, sometimes i found myself dripping a drop and wondering if the next drop went in or bubbled over the side or waiting for it to drain.

Compare to your old T-tips or any of the knockoff brands and you'll really appreciate the improvement!

Also, for those who have the old style, i will, free of charge, chuck them in my lathe, rebore them out and refunnel them to the new "Wide Mouth" design.

Delrin Regular Length and Delrin "Shorty" 510/901:
l_d2bdbff19ca44d87aa2196e380d14fba.jpg
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/141/l_d2bdbff19ca44d87aa2196e380d14fba.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread