Why choose the T-tip Drip tip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prr2freya

ECF Veteran
I am in love with my delrin drip tip. I plan on ordering a couple more. These things are just great. Thanks

How long does it usually take to get your tips in the mail? I made several orders on the 10th from around the country for various things including made to order juice and have received all my packages except for my tips. I never got a "shipped" email or tracking # so I don't know when or if they have shipped yet. I'm not really complaining I am just really looking forward to receiving them!

Thanks!

BababooeyHTJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2010
Hartford
How long does it usually take to get your tips in the mail? I made several orders on the 10th from around the country for various things including made to order juice and have received all my packages except for my tips. I never got a "shipped" email or tracking # so I don't know when or if they have shipped yet. I'm not really complaining I am just really looking forward to receiving them!

Thanks!

I know the feeling. I never got a tracking number either but I live in CT and it took about a week to receive my drip tip. I would imagine that you'll be seeing yours soon. :toast: Trust me you'll be very happy with the tip.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada

Thanks!
... at a $1.25 I would think it got sent regular post.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The first couple I ordered show up after about 3 weeks. I'm going on week 3 now for a current order... great little items though, you'll enjoy them.

You should get them in 3-5 business days (i did have a few orders of anodized that i was waiting for replacments on that took longer). So if it has been that long, i'd assume they are lost in the mail.

Shoot me your real name in PM and i'll check on your order.

Also, there is no tracking as they are just shipped out via first class mail.

crand

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
Scottsdale, AZ
You should get them in 3-5 business days (i did have a few orders of anodized that i was waiting for replacments on that took longer). So if it has been that long, i'd assume they are lost in the mail.

Shoot me your real name in PM and i'll check on your order.

Also, there is no tracking as they are just shipped out via first class mail.

Thank you sir. PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread