Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
\

yes you can,,,

you simply put in on top of the wide bore tip :)

Really? So i'd still have that ugly white band? couldn't I just put it right into the topcap, as I do with other driptips?

May need to re-think this derringer idea, if I'm stuck with that ugly white band even on a black derringer.

Andria

ETA: nevermind -- I googled it, and apparently the black derringer comes with a black wide-bore; not sure why they're showing it with a white one, at some site I was checking.

Last edited:

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
hahahha well that's a steal,any idea if they ship to the Philippines (the irony right)

angelcigs has both a usa and china warehouse. id assume they could ship to the Philippines from the china warehouse. its worth a shot IMO. i had the idea to tell about the samurai from angelcigs, because its on my radar as well. and especially seeing how you were preparing to spend 3x as much, i wanted to give the heads up. its good to see that its already been posted for you on page 1.

Reactions: zeus01

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Really? So i'd still have that ugly white band? couldn't I just put it right into the topcap, as I do with other driptips?

May need to re-think this derringer idea, if I'm stuck with that ugly white band even on a black derringer.

Andria

you are not stuck with the white drip tip on the derringer. it comes off just like any other drip tip. you can use any drip tip youd like. imo all the previous poster was saying was that regular drip tips usually fit inside of wide bore ones. its useful for remedying unwanted hot vapes, splattering vapes, etc. but you dont *need* to stack drip tips. just an option.

Reactions: zeus01

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
you are not stuck with the white drip tip on the derringer. it comes off just like any other drip tip. you can use any drip tip youd like. imo all the previous poster was saying was that regular drip tips usually fit inside of wide bore ones. its useful for remedying unwanted hot vapes, splattering vapes, etc. but you dont *need* to stack drip tips. just an option.

Right.. as I said, I googled it, and saw that it comes with a black wide-bore. It's good to know I could stack them, or just use my own; actually I like using knuckle-head swivel driptips with RDAs, to prevent the hot spats in the mouth.

thx
Andria

zeus01

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2011
manila
angelcigs has both a usa and china warehouse. id assume they could ship to the Philippines from the china warehouse. its worth a shot IMO. i had the idea to tell about the samurai from angelcigs, because its on my radar as well. and especially seeing how you were preparing to spend 3x as much, i wanted to give the heads up. its good to see that its already been posted for you on page 1.

already checked it out, as soon as I saw your post..and man..its expensive...
the atty cost like $9 and shipping is a good $20ish hahahahhahaha

anyt other sites?hehehhehe

Reactions: Kemosabe

zeus01

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2011
manila
just trying to get my self to decide

I can buy a derringer 1:1 on a local b&m
for $22 usd
a legit Pinatubo for $35
samurai bonsai,1:1 havent checked it locally here...
of none of it possibly yet,since I think its relatively new
I can have it shipped via angel cigs for roughly roughly $34

but its a 1:1 and id have to wait a or two,and not yet sure if id need to pay customs...
since its an import...

confused :(

zeus01

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2011
manila
The one thing that gives me extreme pause about the derringer is having the airholes on both sides -- same for the Caterpillar, which I find MUCH! too airy. is there any way, in the derringer, to use just one hole, or part of one hole?

yes,you can close it up or use half of one hole or just one hole if you want to...
actually all atty discussed here have that...which is important for me,,since I tootle puff as well :)

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
yes,you can close it up or use half of one hole or just one hole if you want to...
actually all atty discussed here have that...which is important for me,,since I tootle puff as well :)

Well that's excellent news. I think the Derringer just moved ahead of the Origen V2 for my next RDA. A black one, on top of the black iStick30 I just ordered, would make an outstanding stealth vape, they're both so small and low-profile.

Andria

zeus01

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2011
manila
Well that's excellent news. I think the Derringer just moved ahead of the Origen V2 for my next RDA. A black one, on top of the black iStick30 I just ordered, would make an outstanding stealth vape, they're both so small and low-profile.

yup,,,,
same reason I was looking at them ,might want to take a look at the samurai bonsai thing as well,since as I understand it a better version of the derringer...more flavor..
if the samurai was available here id grab it...

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
already checked it out, as soon as I saw your post..and man..its expensive...
the atty cost like $9 and shipping is a good $20ish hahahahhahaha

anyt other sites?hehehhehe

thats surprising how much the shipping costs from their china warehouse to the Philippines. was that the cheapest they had available? shipping from the USA warehouse to another USA address is $4.00, then $0.80 for each additional ounce over 80g i believe. if thats the cheapest angel has, theres got to be another less expensive option. eventually i believe FT to get a proper clone- and we all know how inexpensive shipping is from FT lol!

zeus01

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2011
manila
thats surprising how much the shipping costs from their china warehouse to the Philippines. was that the cheapest they had available? shipping from the USA warehouse to another USA address is $4.00, then $0.80 for each additional ounce over 80g i believe. if thats the cheapest angel has, theres got to be another less expensive option. eventually i believe FT to get a proper clone- and we all know how inexpensive shipping is from FT lol!

well I think,considering that I don't need to wait another 2 mre weeks for it to arrive,

if it was ft,well 3-4 weekd :(

went to my local b&m shop...
well,
that 25 year old lady knew how to sell (consider that I sell for a living as well)
after a good 30 minutes of sales talk :),lucky me I was the only customer and we had to take atty out of the store room :)
I walked out with a Pinatubo,since they don't have samurai bonsai in stock,the derringer cost like $29 with just one top cap,and the small one at it.
and she sold me the Pinatubo for just like 32-33ish ..considering what I got aside form the atty it was worth it..

definitely looking for the samurai soon,now that I have a good primary gear, atleast,came from a 2 year old trident,prior to this :)

if I wasn't fed up with the trident leaking,i probably ordered the samurai and waited,,,

Reactions: Kemosabe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread