Status
Not open for further replies.

Verb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Eastern, PA, USA
I haven't tried the thump yet. The LowPro beats out my derringer(clone) flavor wise and it doesn't leak. I've never got a flavor as intense as the LowPro with that much volume. As strong as my A6 dual coil or cyclone, itty-bitty 14mm RDAs, but with much more volume. I use it with a bottom feeding mod. Also, I had to extend and reduce the diameter of the driptip with an modified Teflon driptip I had sitting around. I have a second on the way that I picked up on localvapes 25% off Labor Day sale.

The cons: price for quality (should be $35-$40), positive block moves when tightening the post screws, proprietary drip tip w/o an adaptor, soft positive block insulator, difficult to build (really no joke)

Reactions: vapinglobster

kformeck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
I have the thump but not the lowpro. No comparison to the derringer, the thump is in another league. I have never really been a derringer fan; I bought one because everyone was raving about it and I was never able to get the mind blowing flavor people were talking about. The thump on the other hand sits in my league of flavor champions right alongside the origen v3, ology, Marquis and aeolus v2. I had to decide whether to get a lowpro or a thump; I went with a thump and couldn't be happier.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

kformeck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Do you MTL? recently i started enjoying Mouth to Lung inhale, do you think the thump is too airy? say compared to the origen?
I don't mount to lung, I always do lung hits. I wouldn't say that the thump has too much airflow, more than I need but not too much. I use one air hole open, so 1/3 of all the airflow is just perfect for me (and I would say that I like tighter draws). I would say the airflow amount is identical to the derringer; three holes on each side and they appear to be the exact same size as the derringer too. It can definitely be set to have way more airflow than the origen but it can also be closed down to get a super tight draw if needed. It's too different to compare to the origen though, a better comparison would be the aeolus. If you want to do mount to lung hits, the thump would allow you to do that as well (once you get down to one air hole (on each side), it starts to get kinda tight, if you close those holes off about half way, you'll be in MTL territory). I hope this helps.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Reactions: vapinglobster
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread